Happy B-Day Doc!

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
art.....

appreciate your camaraderie and wisdom. thanks for always sharing your knowledge. have a good one. happy b-day!

dustin
:)

Jimmy B

Verified Member
art.....

appreciate your camaraderie and wisdom. thanks for always sharing your knowledge. have a good one. happy b-day!

dustin
:)

Absolutely Right. Rock And Roll Today, Doc

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Happy Birthday Doc

Happy Birthday Doc

Happy Birthday Doc!...for your birthday, here's a pic of me shooting the 6 balls going in at once trick shot..:eek:...:heh ------>

Attachments

• 0 026.jpg
    0 026.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 0

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Happy B-Day Doc!

Happy Birthday Doc! Your reasonable voice can always be counted on in this nuthouse. :) Hope it's s great one.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Happy Birthday Doctor Art, go to the pool room today and have a great time, don't forget every thing that I have taught you.:heh:)

Dr. Bill

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Happy Birthday Doctor Art, go to the pool room today and have a great time, don't forget every thing that I have taught you.:heh:)

Dr. Bill

If he forgets everything you taught him... that will clear 15 seconds of brain space LOL:lol:lol:D

Ok Ok In all seriousness Doc, Billy has taught you and everyone else a lot on here.... and if you guys did forget it all... you would play 2 balls better:D

Last edited:

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
If he forgets everything you taught him... that will clear 15 seconds of brain space LOL:lol:lol:D

Ok Ok In all seriousness Doc, Billy has taught you and everyone else a lot on here.... and if you guys did forget it all... you would play 2 balls better:D

I apologize in front for hijacking Doc's Birthday thread but i've had all I can stand from the Hacker.:sorry Sorry to you too Doc.:( Melrose..(That's the Hacker)..calls me at least four to five times a week to ask me to help him figure out different situations that he was confronted with at one time or another. :heh He also (in his nice voice) asked me to not mention it to any one, he said since Johnny passed he's been having a hard time improving his game and asked me if I would mind helping him. Being the type of guy that I am I didn't have a problem with it so I started giving him lessons on different parts of the game, he's a fast learner and obviously a fast talker and I believed he was grateful for my help. But no, he keeps ridiculing me (is that the correct word Doc?) and I finally have had enough. Finally, in regard to the 12ball to the 8ball "knuckle head" yes that's you Hacker. Whenever you need to cut a ball using a stop stroke your cue ball will always be in question depending on the severity of the cut will determine how much in question your cue ball will be in. Also, when you force a shot using a harder speed it will always diminish the accuracy of the shot..some what..that depends on how hard you hit the shot. Now you can set a shot up any way you like to support your findings, but the picture here doesn't lie, you need to cut the 12ball to drop to the left of the 8ball. I could add much more to this but it seems neither you or your Hackster's would listen anyways.

OOPS!! Have a great day Doc.:D

Dr. Bill

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Best wishes to one of the premier members here. Your participation and stories are always welcome posts. Have a good day, and another one tomorrow.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Hey, Doc. One more voice to remind you of what you'd rather not think about.

Oh, and by the way, the post from Billy I. finally encouraged me to tell the whole truth.

Wincardona:
Melrose..(That's the Hacker)..calls me at least four to five times a week to ask me to help him figure out different situations that he was confronted with at one time or another.

Every time Hacker calls you for pool advice, Doc, he calls me afterwards to ask if you were right. If you would just PLEEEEEZE ask him to quit calling you, maybe I could get some peace. :D

onepockethacker

Verified Member
I apologize in front for hijacking Doc's Birthday thread but i've had all I can stand from the Hacker Sorry to you too Doc.:( Melrose..(That's the Hacker)..calls me at least four to five times a week to ask me to help him figure out different situations that he was confronted with at one time or another. :heh He also (in his nice voice) asked me to not mention it to any one, he said since Johnny passed he's been having a hard time improving his game and asked me if I would mind helping him. Being the type of guy that I am I didn't have a problem with it so I started giving him lessons on different parts of the game, he's a fast learner and obviously a fast talker and I believed he was grateful for my help. But no, he keeps ridiculing me (is that the correct word Doc?) and I finally have had enough. Finally, in regard to the 12ball to the 8ball "knuckle head" yes that's you Hacker. Whenever you need to cut a ball using a stop stroke your cue ball will always be in question depending on the severity of the cut will determine how much in question your cue ball will be in. Also, when you force a shot using a harder speed it will always diminish the accuracy of the shot..some what..that depends on how hard you hit the shot. Now you can set a shot up any way you like to support your findings, but the picture here doesn't lie, you need to cut the 12ball to drop to the left of the 8ball. I could add much more to this but it seems neither you or your Hackster's would listen anyways.

OOPS!! Have a shit day Doc

Dr. Bill

Happy Birthday Doc,,.... now that the mushy stuff is out of the way.. If we were arguing are cases in a court of Law the judge would laugh you out of court:lol:lol Well I have to hand it to you it took you 5 days but you finally figured out that to make the 12 you are going to have to cut it.. guess what? same goes for your shot.. as far as speed goes I will be hitting it the same speed you have to hit it to get on the 15.. "the picture doesn't lie" meanwhile you didn't realize from the pic that you could even get on the 10/15 with a natural cue ball until you spent so many hours practicing it you had to refelt your damn table AGAIN:lol Even the Ghost said he wasn't sure which way he would shoot it yours or mine.. well if you could read between the lines that means THE HACKER is definitely right:heh:heh but that would kill the Ghost to have to come out and say that so I understand...
When you have 2 shots of equal difficulty shoot the 1 where if you miss you don't lose.
P.S. I do realize why you don't want to do any live streams with me... when we finished you would be out of a job:lol:lol

P.S.S. and why would you wish that on Docs birthday? :heh