Recent content by 8Ball48043

1. 8

New Billiards web site - worth a look

This is a great site, dedicated to pool player and pool enthusiasts. It not only let's us stay in touch, but provides a great communications vehicle for teams, leagues, and local tournaments, news, and gossip. Give it a look at: <A...
  2. 8

Viking cue, 2 shafts and case

Check it out at: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=230271315110 Thank you.
  3. 8

Unique gifts for your pool playing friends

I make custom, handmade, exotic hardwood chalkers. The kind that fit into your pocket and hold a nice, fresh cube of your favorite chalk in your favorite color. I make them custom; So whatever wood or pattern you want, I can likely satisfy your needs. I can also have the chalkers custom laser...
  4. 8

Unique gifts for your pool playing friends

I make custom, handmade, exotic hardwood chalkers. The kind that fit into your pocket and hold a nice, fresh cube of your favorite chalk in your favorite color. I make them custom; So whatever wood or pattern you want, I can likely satisfy your needs. I can also have the chalkers custom laser...
  5. 8

New Styles of Custom Cue Chalkers

We've added some new and different styles to our line of custom exotic hardwood cue chalkers. 'Fat Boy' chalkers .... Turned to 400 or 500 thousandths, rather then the 300 thousandths of my original line. They have a VERY DIFFERENT look from my original chalkers. Hand Painted chalkers ...
  6. 8

Handsome Exotic Hardwood cue chalkers

Hey, instead of using that common, off-the-shelf, plastic cue chalker ... Treat yourself to a hand-made, custom, hardwood cue chalker. I have a number of finished chalkers in stock (birds eye maple, mahogany, purpleheart, and some laminated woods), have an extensive inventory of exotic...