Recent content by diskclaimer

1. D

How to get my wife into pool?

I know the obvious and funny answer would be: "Don't" I just ordered her a pink cue with flowers on it that she saw and liked. But with me being into pool so much it makes her start to dislike it. She insists on using a bridge between her index and middle finger. I think she might be...
  2. D

Tough Breaks II Video

Well, Here are the results of my next go at the break after taking some advice here. Its hard not to get discouraged - not once can i get the cue to end up anywhere near the rail. The guy in the video (Bill) had just found the place.. said his godfather was so good at 1P he never wanted to...
  3. D

Tough breaks video

Here is footage of my 1P break.. i cant figure out what im doing wrong (besides everything) Im not sure if anyone will be able to see well enough to correct me. Im looking to get the cue to land right next to the second diamond right? Its hitting the end rail too close to the pocket and...
  4. D

The break

I have spent hours at the table doing nothing but racking and breaking over and over again. The cue ball is hitting the end rail too close to the pocket,then it hits the side rail below the first diamond and even if it makes it up near the second diamond it is has kicked out from the rail too...