Recent content by mypocket

1. M

1P Action

Live stream-Scott Frost & "Weasel" playing 1P $100 a game. Scott 10 Weasel 6 @ http://ontherailtv.com/
  2. M

Printing WEI table

Hi, I am trying to print some of the WEI table layouts but am unsuccessful. I've done it in the not to distant past. Say 2 weeks ago. My browser was recently updated but I don't think it is from that. I use Mozilla Firefox. Thanks for the help.
  3. M

Pool Table- MUST Sell!!!

8' A.E.Schmidt Majestic. Rosewood finish. Simonis 860 green felt. Leather drop pockets with gold fringe. 2 Spectator Chairs with connecting cocktail table. Balls, racks, cue rack & 6 cues included. $1750 or BO. Pics available upon request. email=rgunth@gmail.com or 218/879-8121. No reasonable...
  4. M

Foul?/Rules?

I have been playing 1P for a couple of years now and have a question regarding a foul by pocket scratching. This may or may not pertain to balls that are consider pocketed. Any way here is the senerio: You have pocketed several balls in your pocket and are shooting at another ball, the ball...
  5. M

Pots & Pans?

While at the BCA One Pocket Nationals I met a gentleman how said his nick name is "Pots & Pans". He was dressed as Charlie Chaplin. He used to sell Mirror Cookware in the 40's or 50's. He is a very interesting person and I'm sure has a lot of stories. He told me his given name but my memory...
  6. M

Kohler: Upscale OnePocket, opinions?

Upscale One-Pocket Upscale One-Pocket Yes, I agree. After reading W1P, Upscale OnePocket is not very useful. If fact it is very misleading to anyone just starting out in 1P and of little use if you already play the game. Eddie Robin really out-did himself with W1P & SMS. There is "SO" much...
  7. M

Great video for one-pocket

One Pocket Tapes One Pocket Tapes I purchased Willie Joplin's "Ultimate One Pocket" tapes and book directly from him in June 2004. They are great for a beginner or advanced player. I keep going back to them for reference. They have given me an inside edge in playing safe in 8ball also. I...