Recent content by one and stop

1. O

ball off the table +++

MY opponent has numerous balls near his pocket - I hit cueball into the balls pocketing 1 ball in HIS pocket and while doing this another ball flies off table the cueball STAYS on the table. Does HIS ball spot up and I owe a ball for a foul? thanks for your answer.
  2. O

anybody want jessie bowman in 1 pocket?

Jessie Bowman and friend will be in Burnsville, Mn. tomorrow - friday - to play a local some 200.00 plus onepocket. Is anyone is looking to play some onehole or bar box 9 ball. come on down - bet what you can afford. Lets send Jessie and friend home BROKE - the play will be at SHOOTERS...
  3. O

cornbread red memorial one-pocket touament

whos going - whos already signed up? who are the michigan players expected? who are the ohio players expected to play? if you want players to know about these events, spend a little time promoting.
  4. O

Rules

while attempting to bridge over the stack or a ball the player makes a good hit on object ball but after strikes another ball with the side of his cue sending the second ball into any other pocket but his own. the swiped ball does not contact any other balls. i know this ball must be...