Recent content by sappo

1. sappo

Coming up: Tony vs. Billy 8-7 - who's got the best of it here?

Dennis is the slowest player on earth. Boring to watch!
  2. sappo

Ray vs. Tom #1.

I like crossing the 15 ball up table using left hand spin and sending the cb off the side rail and unto the stack. Keith
  3. sappo

The GHOST

Several years ago, I believe it was Cowboy Dennis started writing some rhymes and many members created their little masterpieces, this was mine. A ball on the break, what a great way to start Now settle down Sappo, lets play real smart Each and every shot must be judged with great care...
  4. sappo

League of Nations partners One Pocket

Hey Buddy glad to see you active here again. I was talking to a player that is fairly new to one pocket today and I thought of your One Pocket Manifesto. I wanted to give him a copy but wasn't able to find it. Would you please repost it either here or on a separate thread. Thanks and Happy New...
  5. sappo

US Open updates

Terrible announcing!
  6. sappo

Griff's US Open of One Pocket?

Thanks much, they were stuck on 26 entries for a long time. Would you take 30 to 1 for a small wager? Just kidding. Maybe Ill see you there.
  7. sappo

Happy Birthday Miller-51

Hope you're having a great day! Shine on You Crazy Diamond.
  8. sappo

Griff's US Open of One Pocket?

Any chance to get this updated? Thanks
  9. sappo

Flashcards with solutions to WWYD from one pocket matches.

just looking at shot#001 its hard to evaluate without knowing the score of the game.
  10. sappo

🚨🚨 $200,000💰💰...WWYD? 👀💡💡

Yes I agree that Tom's choosing my shot is the best solution.
  11. sappo

🚨🚨 $200,000💰💰...WWYD? 👀💡💡

Is that the 8 ball or the 2 ball on the side rail around diamond 2? Scott could have played thickly into that ball banking it to his side and with highball ran down the rail pocketing the 11 ball. Scott certainly has the skills to accurately make that shot.
  12. sappo

💡You MUST choose!! ☝🏼 Only one...

THE SCORE!!!!!!
  13. sappo

One pocket rankings 2023: Active players only

Cincy, I know this list is for active players but I was hoping Joe has insight as to why Busty isn't playing.
  14. sappo

One pocket rankings 2023: Active players only

Joe where is Bustimonte??????