Search results

1. A

The break shot

I've read through some of the Playing the game section on onpocket.org. However I wanted everyone else's personal opinion on this shot. When I was shown the onepocket break the man who showed me said I woudl take the ball. (My pocket being the back right). You put the ball from the side...
  2. A

Kicking balls out of pockets

I'm getting into one pocket and plan to start entering a $20 tournament at Cues2 once a month. I want to be around better players and the 1pocket players seem to be overall better players. I'm doing ok with my banks and safeties. But I have no clue what to do to kick a ball out of a pocket...
  3. A

1pocket on a 7ft.

I'm considering buying a table. I work at a pool table store as a Table Mechanic but I have yet to purchase a table. Well I'm considering getting one now. I was thinking of getting an 7' becuase next year I might consider getting an apartment. Which more than likely won't fit a 9' or an 8'...
  4. A

Georgia 1pocket

I just discovered 1 pocket probably 2 months ago while waiting for my turn in my 9ball league. (I don't really enjoy 9ball). Well I was fortunate enough to see my first game with great players such as Cliff Joyner, Paul Song, Big Tom, and other various heavy hitters. I was at Mr. Cues 2 in...