Search results

1. M

Tuscaloosa Squirrel

Doing the social isolation thing today and was reading a bit of Minnesota Fats' book. He was telling a story about beating Marshall Carpenter three games of one-pocket in five minutes. I looked on youtube and didn't see any, but does anyone know of any videos of Marshall Carpenter playing?
  2. M

One Pocket, 75 cents a game...

A new room opened locally and I went to check it out last night. Instead of paying by the hour which every other room in the area with drop pocket tables uses now, they pay by the game. 8 & 9 ball is 50 cents and One Pocket 75 cents! I thought about a recent $5 game I won than I played at my...
  3. M

Question for Freddy and/or Grady

How much does humidity effect the transfer of English from the cueball to the object ball? The past couple of weeks it has been quite humid in the poolroom (cinder block building) that I play at and the "English bank" hasn't been working for me at all. The bed cloth doesn't seem all that damp...
  4. M

Tony Fargo wins bank ring game at Diamonds

Shannon Daulton was 2nd. Alex Pagulayan was 3rd. Cliff Joyner finished 4th and Billy Young was 5th. ________ Buy Cheap Vaporizer
  5. M

Addition to the Bank Pool Records

I was looking through an old Billiards Digest (Feb. 95) and found results from the '94 Tennessee State 9-ball Championship. They also had a bank pool tourney with Shannon Daulton winning $1800 for 1st, Donnie Anderson $1200 for 2nd, and Cliff Joyner $800 for 3rd. A guy named Jim McMann got a...