Search results

1. stevelomako

Replacement Pockets

This is what I’ve always thought should be an option on a table for one pocket. Especially for a company like Diamond. Buy a couple of these or make a couple out of pvc like I suggested. https://images.app.goo.gl/jYKxZBrMiK3w9qdE7
  2. stevelomako

Replacement Pockets

Zip tie an onion/orange/potato/laundry bag to the pocket. You can use a sock or all kinds of stuff if you look around and think about it. Hell, cut the pocket in half and attach pvc pipe and make a ball ramp like they do with snooker tables.
  3. stevelomako

Buffalo's Pro Classic 2024

He still hasn’t spent it all even with him trying to.
  4. stevelomako

Bustamante playing in Buffalos Pro Classic, will be inducted into One Pocket HOF.

Good for him. Hopefully we can get back to celebrating all of our new and upcoming HOF’ers. With the new pool room and the addition at Buffalos maybe the HOF dinners can be there now. The catered sea food buffet might be an awesome draw in itself. 😋😋😋
  5. stevelomako

Heading to Detroit for a couple days

I’m here in Detroit until I’m not. I’ll be in Kansas at that time frame though.
  6. stevelomako

2nd Annual The Rack Classic in Livonia, Michigan

They had 14 in the one ball one pocket. Billy Thorpe won it. Sergio was 2nd
  7. stevelomako

Official sign up list for 2024 MOT at Railyard Billiards, Louisville, KY

I got back in Detroit last week and went in the pool room yesterday and saw they are having a tournament this weekend also.🙄 I didn’t think I’d be up here at this time and if I was, I was going to try and go to Louisville. Now I have to really figure out what to do. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  8. stevelomako

Jimmy Mataya Passed

People really don’t know how good of a guy Jimmy was. If I remember…you and he went to see Cole at the end of his time here also. 😢 All we can do is smile and laugh at the good memories and stories we have of each other. My condolences to Jimmys loved ones. ❤️
  9. stevelomako

Official sign up list for 2024 MOT at Railyard Billiards, Louisville, KY

I hope I have a chance to be in the area and stop in.
  10. stevelomako

Don't Spill The Coffee

🤣 He don’t want to spill a drop. Look at that concentration.
  11. stevelomako

New DCC rules...

If they have a DCC next year I win $200. 😁
  12. stevelomako

New DCC rules...

Nothing he said was incorrect. 🤷🏻‍♂️ He posted his comments…before…they announced that since they’ve been finishing late the last few years and the last couple deep into Sunday…“Hey, let’s finish on Sunday now”. 🤦🏻‍♂️ Also they say they’re going to make each tournament around a 400 player...
  13. stevelomako

New DCC rules...

Something for everyone to keep in mind also. The DCC has been for a long time now…a profit making business venture. Everyone involved gets paid for what they do. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  14. stevelomako

New DCC rules...

👆🏻 This is funny. 👆🏻 So if the buy backs aren’t kept by Diamond, who gets the money that’s left over?
  15. stevelomako

New DCC rules...

Only if you want it to be tough. It’s been 25 years now, it should be a well oiled machine…like how Diamond makes their tables. 😳
  16. stevelomako

New DCC rules...

You do know, having fewer entries and ending on a Sunday…it will end on Sunday. They could have less entries and have it end on Saturday if they wanted. 🤦🏻‍♂️
  17. stevelomako

DCC updates

I posted these comments AZ: So what everything is shitty, just be glad it’s there. 🙄 That’s about the motto for the whole country now.
  18. stevelomako

DCC updates

It really doesn’t show Steve. You can make your mouth say anything but what you do is what matters. They haven’t done shit about anything. Sorry but show I’m wrong. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Top players are speaking with their feet. 😞
  19. stevelomako

DCC updates

Ahhh, that’s cool. I like helping those that are blind to something…to see. 👍🏻 Unfortunately Greg doesn’t give a shit. He and Diamond are content with not greasing squeaky wheels. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Greg really isn’t involved with anything anyway anymore. You’d have to deal with Chad and he really doesn’t...