Search results

1. K

one pocket or banks in Asheville?

Hey guys and gals?, I'm moving to Asheville, NC from KY in a few weeks. I like to play one-pocket with banks as a close second. Are those games played in that area of NC very much? I'd just as soon not play at all if nine ball is my only choice. Any rooms I should check out in the Asheville...
  2. K

WEI Table

Is there any way to print the WEI tables? I plan on watching a video of mine and using the WEI table to make a practice booklet so that I don't have to run up and down the stairs in my home to remember the next shot to practice. Thanks.
  3. K

The patch?

Can someone explain exactly what the patch is that was mentioned in the Bug's interview?
  4. K

One Pocket Drills?

Just wondering if any of you have any drills that you recommend, and if you could show them on the WEI table?
  5. K

standing more upright?

I was just wondering if any of you can tell me if Eddie Taylor stood as upright when he shot as many of the pictures of him show. Is he posing in these, or did he really shoot like that? I ask because I started playing around a couple of days ago shooting more upright. I have always heard...