Search results

1. W

Best One Pocket Book?

The three books that have helped me the most are "Upscale One-Pocket" by Jack Koehler, "One Pocket: A Game of Controlled Agression" by Tom Wirth (HIGHLY recommend), and "Banking With The Beard" by Freddy Bentivegna (not one-pocket specific but you'll understand banks on a whole new level and...
  2. W

My birthday

COLONEL BILLE'S was AWESOME!! A flight up to you isn't gonna happen right now but maybe this summer? I'll see what I can do.
  3. W

My birthday

My birthday is coming up on Friday, January 29th so I'm taking the day off to play some one-pocket at Bogies. If anybody wants to join me, I'll be there from about 10 until 3ish in the afternoon. Let me know.
  4. W

Sportiest trap I've ever seen

Disco Dave did this to me earlier. Brutal doesn't even begin to describe it. And yes... The 3, 8, and 10 are frozen on the cue. For orientation, the little blur at the corner of the pic is his pocket.
  5. W

San Antonio pool halls

I'll be in downtown San Antonio for a few days on business from February 10th through 13th. Anybody know where I could find a good 9 foot table and possibly somebody to play?