Search results

1. T

One Pocket - Kansas City Classic.

TUNE IN - Shane McMinn will shoot them in against Brandon Heldenbrand for the chair shortly. Get both channels plus the archives with the event package for only $24.99 or be a peach and get the monthly subscription for $19.99. 9 Ball is live on table 11 - Check out LETS GET STREAMING. Thx for...
  2. T

One Pocket - Kansas City Classic.

STREAMS www.billiardnet.tv Chip Vs Ruben now, chair match coming up - Shane McMinn V Brandon Heldenbrand https://digitalpool.com/tournaments/kansas-city-classic-one-pocket/bracket
  3. T

Scott/Chip

….DAY FIVE – ARIZONA DESERT THE TROOPS ARE GETTING RESTLESS RUNNING OUT OF MRES AND WATER IS BECOMING SCARCE. OUR COMMANDER IS PUTTING US ON WATER RATIONS WE CAN HAVE ONLY 1 BOTTLE WATER PER DAY. THE LATE NIGHT GRINDING SESSIONS ARE WEARING DOWN MORALE A DEEP RESTFUL SLEEP IS SOMETHING WE DREAM...
  4. T

Scott/Chip

Lol billiardnet.tv has had on demand video auto recording and 10k video library since it's inception. I think av is weak aS hell honestly.
  5. T

Scott/Chip

WE ARE IN THE SOUTHWEST & THIS IS THE BIG BURRITO Race to 40 for $100k TvMike here reporting from Phoenix Arizona. Going into the final day Frost leads Compton 30 to 25. Last night due to the management of Fast Lenny the players were able to finish the initial obligation to play till someone...
  6. T

Scott/Chip

I'm out of gas. Thx for watching!
  7. T

Scott/Chip

Going into Day 3 the tale of the tape has tightened up a little bit. We were forced to call it night at midnight which has created some drama that seems to be neccessary to at least address from my perspective. I have been here the entire time and the time for closing during the week is...
  8. T

Scott/Chip

The room closes at midnight. Although Scott was getting tired And chip was rallying score wise. The 2 conditions are mutually exclusive. I'll talk more about this today from 1st hand knowledge on the broadcast.
  9. T

Scott/Chip

10. T

Scott/Chip

Updates
  11. T

Scott/Chip

Hey guys thanks for following! Frost has his first lead 7 6. Www.omegabilliards.com
  12. T

Iron City Open - $10k Added All Around Event - Orcollo, Chohan, Garcia, Roberts, Cone

The One Pocket was 6 Players, Roland Garcia and Dennis presumably split in the finals, for the paperwork Roland won.
  13. T

Iron City Open - $10k Added All Around Event - Orcollo, Chohan, Garcia, Roberts, Cone

https://ironcitybilliards.challonge.com/z6zq313y WE RESUME ONE POCKET today at 12:00 CST CENTRAL TIME - 2 B side Matches. - HOME - Josh Roberts V Justyn Cone - AWAY - Dennis Orcollo V Josh Martin - Races to 4 A side game will be Tony Chohan Vs Roland Garcia for the chair. Were here @ the...
  14. T

IRON CITY OPEN - ONE POCKET - $5k Added $1k Entry.

Iron City 1 - Jeffrey De luna Vs =AZXYtAxomx4U9aHzzR7bZOI-qpBAEVr_wp7fPlgJrVm3IJMXVV1WxFW41w0j-3ToPNnH3FjFnHEDJ_DNAhCZjJ5gyKo43rstfLU47lMuzae9QA&__tn__=-]K-R']Devin Poteet 9 Ball Iron City 2 - Warren Kiamco Vs Mike Delawder 10 Ball Iron City 3 -...
  15. T

BILLIARDPALOOZA! Iron City 1 - Josh Roberts Vs Gerson Martinez Iron City 2 - =AZUM9buqEX7bC_xuvpzQ8nXqra1D2D_TNKZdVq0eonflNXgoni2U2gtOkgONeoLjUStiN8uSEqKjxEQ8zb0Y3LHBFc33BFj7axdelsD9cCGMAQ&__tn__=-]K-R']Dennis Orcollo Vs...
  16. T

JOHN MORRA VS JOHN HENNESSEE NEXT 9 BALL MATCH www.billiardnet.tv IRON CITY 3 CHANNEL