Search results

1. G

For Sale.. Shots, Moves, and Strategies

I have a first edition copy in excellent condition. Hardly ever opened. Priced to sell. I think a fair price for this copy is $225.00. I'll even pay the US shipping cost via media mail. That should run about 5 to 7 days so if you want it sooner just add another $5.00 for priority mail. paypal...
  2. G

One Pocket instructors Where are they?

Now that’s good to know I’ve heard there are a lot of tournaments in central Florida thanks
  3. G

One question for Steve Booth. Have I qualified yet to play in these member tournaments? I'll keep posting anyway cause this has been fun. I think I'm getting the hang of these posties now.
  4. G

If I've offended any of you nits....just kiddin' I've been that route trying to get a fair gamble with a reasonable bet against these better players and had little luck with that. So that's why I want to find a strong player who knows how to teach the game so I can sneak up on all you eggs...
  5. G

That’s what I said WTF I asked a road player for some help one time do you know what he told me ? He said “ step by the window I’ll help you out !”
  6. G

Tom Wirth is a class act world class player and instructor he is simply the best 👍
  7. G

Very well said however pool players would rather eat there young rather then pay an instructor Why is that ?
  8. G

Sorry if I sounded vague I didn’t mean to be thanks for the information
  9. G

I didn’t mean to offend anyone pool players egos are very fragile I would just like to be able to defend myself when going into battle
  10. G

That’s old school I don’t want to learn from nits your not one of those guys are you, Lou? I figure you're just trying to help.