Search results

1. E

"the art of one pocket" mod

just a local print shop. I told them what I wanted and 20 bucks later, I was seeing spirals😵 ha..you remember that, and I'll remember who wrote the book! thanks steve..sean
  2. E

"the art of one pocket" mod

took my copy of steve's great book to the print shop the other day, and this is what they came up with I'm excited to take it to the table, now with the benefit of being able to keep my hands on my cue :) shout out to tom wirth and his book, not sure if I'd have thought of spiralizing "art"...
  3. E

John Henderson

sorry to see this. didn't know john, except through his posts on this site. just through his text, I could discern his knowledge, wit, love for the game and its players. my condolences to his family and friends, many of which I know are here on 1p. he will surely be missed. rest in peace...
  4. E

Efren Reyes vs Noayuki Oi -- 2023 DCC

watching this, a few times scott mentions the ball "diving" off a bank..is he suggesting the ob is rolling off or ?
  5. E

Prayers for John Henderson

25g is pretty arbitrary..everybody is different, as are our needs and of course not all carbs are created equally..simple vs complex carbs is worth considering, for example not sure about the salt thing, but agree with eating whole/minimally-processed foods. and shooting pool.
  6. E

1st printing of my new book, The Art of One Pocket

steve, I'm wowed by your efforts! granted, I'm still a novice- but in a half hour of poking around, I picked up some real tips from the design/layout, to the printing, and of course the execution, the whole thing looks just great. fine job and many thanks!!
  7. E

Prayers for John Henderson

dang. sending healthy vibes out.....
  8. E

I HAVE COVID AND PLAYED AT BOGIES

dangit..hope yall had a good time in the H tho. appreciate you being diligent in getting the word out larry..healthy wishes all!!
  9. E

Has anyone noticed?

part-worn pistol here, but I get this..honestly if not for covid, I would travel more.
  10. E

Gorst vs Chohan....20k in the middle!

appreciate the discussion. agree great cb control doesn't instinctively bring "firepower" to mind- but it's certainly a weapon, and should be classified as such. I think we should also consider context/effect. executing a power draw well might not net as much as locking an opponent up, and...
  11. E

Gorst vs Chohan....20k in the middle!

no horse in who does or doesn't have it, I just want to know what firepower is?
  12. E

WWYD #328297

appreciate y'all comments. to see what mike ended up doing, click the box below https://www.youtube.com/live/ycQMyk-VvjI?feature=share&t=9199
  13. E

WWYD #328297

hey billy, cool shot! for clarity, you're drawing the cb straight back, so that the 11 is no longer a threat, es correct? ps I think it's the 7 that's next to the 8 thanks all for the replies!
  14. E

WWYD #328297

from ed hobbs vs. mike deitchman ed's up 1-0 race to 4 game 2 score is 3-3 mike shooting, his pocket is top left what would you do?
  15. E

Pagulayan / Matchin

thanks for sharing, good watch first time seeing jerry play, but see how he made it to r5 fun to see a 1p member box with the lion tho pretty clean match, alex just too good. that cb of his.. jerry if you read this would be neat to get your reflections
  16. E

2023 Capone's Florida Pro Cup Series #1 One-Pocket Stream and Brackets

agree justin is special..to me there's something about the way he hits the ball..it's got a little extra energy to it t-rex's ball has more of a "crispness"..and of course his vision on the table is par excellence but they both make unforced errors sometimes, more than it appears they should...
  17. E

2023 Capone's Florida Pro Cup Series #1 One-Pocket Stream and Brackets

https://www.azbilliards.com/hall-undefeated-claims-inaugural-capones-pro-cup-series-5k-added-one-pocket-event/
  18. E

action match- 4/15 8pm ed hobbs vs mike deitchman

nice..it's a few hours from me, but local enough..I appreciate what your fam and them are doing for the scene mike I don't think I know but I remember seeing ed at the fleece when it was still in lake city, so go ed :p