Search results

1. L

TECHNICAL QUESTION

my friend is learning to play and going thru ray martin's 99 critical shots of pool he came across these 2 carom shots and asked me why one is shot with right english (the 2 balls closer together )and the other with left english and draw(the balls farther apart) first shot i presume is to throw...
  2. L

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIS A/K/A CINCY KID

chris happy birthday and have a great day larry
  3. L

IS SHANE DUCKING TONY ???

you have to listen to this video posted on AZB of tony woofing at shane to play https://forums.azbilliards.com/threads/t-rex-updates.561973/#post-7752795
  4. L

APPLETON -MILLER WWYD ????

here's a few pics appleton's shot
  5. L

STATS FROM THE DCC ONEPOCKET COURTESY OF ATLARGE FROM AZB

i thought this should have its own thread
  6. L

DAVE DA MAN !!!!!!!

nice shooting dave...(y)
  7. L

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL MY FELLOW ONEPOCKETEERS !!!!!!!!

whatever you celebrate hope you celebrate with happiness and 2024 is the best year for you ever(until 2025) thanks to j2pac at azb for the link to this rendition of a popular christmas song
  8. L

DAVE GROSS VS LUIS SUAREZ FINALS 12/2 /2023

nice shooting dave....(y) unfortunately nicer shooting luis...;) for new members dave gross is our 12squared
  9. L

WEBSITE QUESTION

steve or chris it seems you can only edit a post in the main forum why not elsewhere?
  10. L

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE GROSS A/K/A 12 SQUARED

happy birthday dave have a great day larry
  11. L

3 CUSHION QUIZ.....TAKE THE TEST

Jimif posted this on AZB HAVE FUN
  12. L

I HAVE COVID AND PLAYED AT BOGIES

sunday night i got alittle sniffles and mild sore throat monday i was traveling with the same symptoms and mild cough when i walked into my house i had shaking chills having had covid before (and 3 jabs) i immediately took a home covid test which was positive i have tried to contact people i was...
  13. L

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROD (ANDROD)

rod/rodney wish you a great day and very happy birthday......🍰 hope you can make it to bogies would like to say hi i appreciate all your encouragement and help throughout the years..... (y)
  14. L

THE SADIE BURGER........IN MEMORY OF THE JANSCO'S

BILLIARDSHOT ON AZB posted this link Jansco's Stardust has 'links' to history (dailyrepublicannews.com)
  15. L

BOSTON SHORTY VS SANG LEE

thanks to dean_H for posting it on AZB
  16. L

BREAK STATS AND STATS FOR BALL MADE ON THE BREAK. AND LAG STATS.........THANK YOU ATLARGE

i have to give a huge thank you to AtLarge on AZB for collating this info on a request by me. your thoughts on the stats are always welcome.... (y) ................. .................... ........................... .......................... edit the 7 one pocket tournaments from 2018-2023 is...
  17. L

HOPPE

18. L

NICE SHOTS.....NICE STROKE

great shooting mr 3c
  19. L

FINALLY ...................I PLAY LIKE THE PROS AND HAVE VIDEO TO PROVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have shot every shot like these top pros ......therefore i must be a pro.................:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😂😂 its not onepocket but i thought you all would enjoy it ...................................................................................