Donations

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Membership has its rewards. The HOF needs our support. I suggest we use our tournaments as a means to garner support to add memebers. We also need to start fund raising for the HOF. I suggest several things. One pocket.org member t-shirts. Onepocket.org pins. Onepocket.org HOF shirts. Green fees from our tournaments that go to non profits that support pool. The shirts will not be sold at cost and any above cost money received goes to support the HOF. Let's not wait until December to figure out how to have the HOF. Who else has 💡?

youngstown

Verified Member
Donations

The shirts will not be sold at cost and any above cost money received goes to support the HOF. Let's not wait until December to figure out how to have the HOF. Who else has 💡?

Website would need redone professionally (sorry but it's true), then could sell much more merchandise on it...goes back to the old adage it takes $ to make $...and in order to get the shirts to appear on Facebook the website upgrade would be needed. Sorry, but Facebook is where to go to sell to our target audience IMO.

However, someone's time to do X for free is what is always needed.

The funds aren't there, so it may come down to getting a group of people to fund X by donations, maybe something like asking for $100 donations and you get a free T shirt...and are automatically given full Membership meaning are allowed to enter Members tournament, for that year...

Just spitballing here...but we could turn this Members tourney thing into 6 tourneys if doing this donation exemption would fill each bracket, and it would allow for everyone to have a location much closer to them...

Lot of work tho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Website would need redone professionally (sorry but it's true), then could sell much more merchandise on it...goes back to the old adage it takes $ to make $...and in order to get the shirts to appear on Facebook the website upgrade would be needed. Sorry, but Facebook is where to go to sell to our target audience IMO.

However, someone's time to do X for free is what is always needed.

The funds aren't there, so it may come down to getting a group of people to fund X by donations, maybe something like asking for $100 donations and you get a free T shirt...and are automatically given full Membership meaning are allowed to enter Members tournament, for that year...

Just spitballing here...but we could turn this Members tourney thing into 6 tourneys if doing this donation exemption would fill each bracket, and it would allow for everyone to have a location much closer to them...

Lot of work tho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having onepocket.org sponsored tournaments would be a good idea. I have broached the idea of selling memberships before and I am not opposed to $100 for membership that includes shirt and entry fee to ONE tourney. We could have tiered memberships. Our website could have a link to sponsored shirts, pins etc. that would not be so bad.