Website back up!

El Chapo

Verified Member
Did the links change? I have onepocket.org bookmarked, and the old bookmarks send me to a page that doesn't work. I do not really understand it all but i was obviously able to get back using a google search.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
there were alot of people going thru withdrawal symptoms while the site was down...nice to have things back up and running smoothly...:)

BrookelandBilly

Verified Member
From
Fair Oaks Ranch, Texas
I dont think I have ever seen a website down for that long but unfortunately ours was! The forums came back up yesterday and now the other part of the website is also back up.

I posted this on AZB but long story short our host had a major outage and here is the details from them:

https://forums.mddhosting.com/topic/1582-major-outage-092118-09222018/

welcome back!

It forced me to go to AZB and read a few post on “aiming” before I realized that Stan Schuffet post were causing me to have a psychotic episode.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Sorry crabbman!

I have never tried to upload images to the site directly, I always use imgur or some other place to host them so that it doesn't take up any of the limited space we have here on there server (hint hint) :)

But honestly, I do not know what that would be, I will google around and see if I can find something out.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Sorry crabbman!

I have never tried to upload images to the site directly, I always use imgur or some other place to host them so that it doesn't take up any of the limited space we have here on there server (hint hint) :)

But honestly, I do not know what that would be, I will google around and see if I can find something out.

I never had these problems before so i'm not sure if its me or them..lol

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
When doing one of the Seniors tournaments in Houston, I had a recurring problem with the stream. The owner had me use the same stream that all the patrons used thereby diluting the bandwidth. No bandwidth, no stream. A dedicated line has to be used to have a good stream, no sharing.