Live Broadcast TODAY (4-24) ~ Come Watch Some Live One Pocket!

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Live broadcast from Kolby's in Tempe AZ. We will be showing the one pocket tournament live from Kolbys. Players such as Scott Frost, Bernie Pettipiece, Preacher Ronn, John Henderson, Mike Pankoff, Gus Briseno and many other top one pocket players in AZ will be playing. Come and watch the tournament and after hours action at http://www.ontherailtv.com . Stream starts at 12PM MST (3PM EST).

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Lenny is wearing one of Ghosty's shirts. That Ghosty gets all the free pub:p .

I think I saw J. Hendy there also, walking to a table for a match. I wonder if the Duck is there?

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Cowboy Dennis said:

I think I saw J. Hendy there also, walking to a table for a match. I wonder if the Duck is there?

All Y'all need to get on over to OTR tv and see John Henderson later and Lenny says SJD may be there later.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Cowboy Dennis said:

Just left my 4th funeral in 3 weeks. its 3PM here now, Im headed over to Kolby's shortly.

I see you logged in on the chat...I jumped through all their hoops 3 times...still can't get in...F-'em.

Later

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Cowboy Dennis said:
The Duck just walked in and teased me about "shooting spot-shots" for me later. On air.

I think the Duck's been drinking. He challenged me "on air" to bet on spot-shots and then he missed two of them and backed out on our bet.

Fatboy

Verified Member
From
Vegas & LA
thsnks for the stream, i had a old phone number of yours that didnt work, I have txt'ed you a few times and you never replied, then I tought about it and realized I had a bad number.

your welcome to stay at my place

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Lenny-- The feed was so choppy (stopped every few seconds) that I couldn't watch it. I don't know if it was the server or my download speed. What's more, I couldn't sign in to use the chat feature. So I couldn't harass Dick! Had to give up...

Doc

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
gulfportdoc said:
Lenny-- The feed was so choppy (stopped every few seconds) that I couldn't watch it. I don't know if it was the server or my download speed. What's more, I couldn't sign in to use the chat feature. So I couldn't harass Dick! Had to give up...

Doc

Doc,

I've had no problems whatsoever, signing in or chatting. I've been harassing SJD for an hour.

Dennis

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Cowboy Dennis said:
SJD's getting ready to play Fast Lenny 9-7 I think.
They're on the TV table.

Dick, who is in his 70's, is giving up 9-7 to that Fast Lenny guy that is always running 8 and out on video's I see all over the Internet?

Wow, that guy DOES have gamble, doesn't he?:D

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
oh, on a side note, it was tough for me to login from his ontherail.com web page. Usually you can just type something and hit Send and if your not logged in, it will prompt you to login at that point.

Well it wouldn't prompt me, so I decided to go about it another way.

I went to http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ontherail and logged in and watched it from there instead.

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Well the action report from me was this. I played a guy Jude one rack on the stream table giving 9-7 for $40 and won easily. I played Jude again giving up 9-7 for $200 race to 3 and lost, we played $40 a game 9-7 and I won 3 games and he pulled up! (NIT!)

Dick barked at me after Jude pulled up and we played our races to 3 getting 9-7 and the breaks and I won the first 2 sets fairly easily but knew I had no more steam left, was up around 40 something hours but wanted to give Dick a shot to get even though we agreed on playing one set and then said last set for the 2nd set but you know how that can go. Scott bet $100 on the side for our 2nd set and then wanted to bet again on the third set for $200 and then I think somewhere in the set they bet $400, funny thing was I was toast and I told Scott not to bet but he had more faith in me then I did. Dick handed me my ass that set and had a effin flashback and I could not hit the end rail literally.

Dick and Scott matched up at 10-3 or 10-4 and I do not know how it ended up as I left at almost 4am. Dick thanks for the action my friend, for me it was just about the fun of competition, I did not care much to be honest for all the side betting, kind of sidetracked me a little but that is how it is in the jungle.

As for the people on the stream, your stream could be choppy if your computer is running the anti-virus or a background program that is draining your computer at the moment. I noticed the chat was screwy even for me, I had to go to Ustream to pull up the chat myself while broadcasting. It was not letting people get prompted to log in like usual for some reason but all in all there was a good deal of people watching the one pocket which I really like, gets as much viewers and sometimes more then the 9 ball I do on Tuesdays, might be because its a Tuesday but its nice to see interest in one pocket.