Hustler Bank Shot

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
lll,

The farther from the corner that you put the 8 ball the more you have to cut it. I never shot this by jacking up. I would lower the butt end of the cue. That way you just hit the bare top edge of the cueball. It's almost but not quite an intentional miscue sometimes when you make it. But it can also be made with a level stroke. The key is making certain that the cue goes past and over the top of the cueball.

hustler bank 5.jpg

Attn. Larry,

People from the "Rust Belt Area", tend to do things a little different than most "normal" people..:D

It can be made, as the RBLI described it, (however NOT as consistently) and, you better be ready to fight both your opponent, and/or the referee.

It complicates the shot, and questions of a "push" will come into play...Trust me , the normal approach is best... just like Mosconi shot it in the movie..:eek:

Hey Duckbrain,

Even though I'm 3 years and 3 months late I'd just like to state for your uneducated ass that Mosconi did not shoot it in the movie. Newman did.

P.S. The cueball goes airborne when he shoots it too.

P.Ps. Don't call me, I turned my phone off just before I posted this.

hustler bank 1.jpg
hustler bank 2.jpg
hustler bank 3.jpg
hustler bank 4.jpg

Cowboy "bored to death" Dennis

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
resurrecting old posts is like seeing a ghost,,,,,,,,,:eek:,,,,,,,,:D
dennis keep it up
at my age whatever was posted over a few months ago if you repost it its like a new one......:lol