Recent content by Jeff sparks

1. J

Ray vs. Tom #1.

👍
  2. J

Ray vs. Tom #1.

Thanks whitey, but apparently the shot was simplicity itself…. Certainly can’t argue with that result! Searching the stack is always a good idea, imo, ya never know when ya might find that magic movement that turns the game around! Plus…. It’s fun looking! Thanks Ghostie, was another very...
  3. J

Ray vs. Tom #1.

Ok. Thank you for your thoughts… to you it looks impossible, to me it looks elementary… a tip of hrhe… 15 crossed to the middle of the foot rail, cb sticks on the 4 ball…no kiss no problem… but you didn’t answer the question, what do you think Tom, ( or you ) would do from there to better his...
  4. J

Ray vs. Tom #1.

Ky, What would Tom do if the 15 was moved to the middle of the foot rail, and the cb was stuck on the 4 ball? Seems a very simple shot to accomplish without any significant risk… it’s not a game changer by any stretch, but it moves a troublesome ball out of his zone and into a neutral position...
  5. J

Ray vs. Tom #1.

Larry, it’s an interesting shot, and a gambling shot imo. The movement of the balls looks positive with the 9 being the best… However as I said, it’s a gambling shot in that you will be betting on the two rail carom having a good result after contact with the 15 ball, and that in itself is a...
  6. J

Ray vs. Tom #1.

Whitey, I like the idea of this shot, however if I’m looking at it correctly, the ball nearest the spot is the 14 ball, and in order to catch any portion of the 15 ball coming two rails outta the corner, the 14 would have to be cut fairly thin, and if that’s done, the 5 ball, which incidentally...
  7. J

Ray vs. Tom #1.

Two shots I like in their order… (1) soft cross the 15 to the middle of the foot rail, cb into the 4 ball gently…. Correct speed is essential… (2) bank the 1 ball and leave it behind the 10 ball and play all cb to freeze on the top rail str8 in on the 15… #1 removes the 15 and protects the...
  8. J

Ghost vs. Tom #2

IMO, the 3 main shot choices all have merit… all 3 improve ones position… there is however only one that carries immediate reward possibilities with minimal risk, So, I’m going with Toms choice… great 3 ball direction here, it’s going to move other balls, might make one! Positive ball movement...
  9. J

The GHOST

Sweet! Now let’s have that new wwyd TREAT
  10. J

The GHOST

They say he’s no stranger to fame, He never found one he cant tame, from impossible spots, he always finds the great shots, Eight and out ends up being the game…
  11. J

The GHOST

There was a slick fellow who knew, how to smooth out the stakehorses he threw, he’d put them at ease, With uttering of please, then split up the cash that he blew… Anyone come to mind? 🤣
  12. J

The GHOST

It’s an open forum, with pleasant decorum, So please if you will, Add verse for a thrill… We know you write swell, The stories you tell, So without further adieu, Tell us a few….
  13. J

The GHOST

Nice one Tommy… 👍 But there’s something that’s very sadtome, You’re confused and mixed up, Concerning my anatomy…
  14. J

The GHOST

Jimmie B you make a great point, Don’t hustle pool in a GHOSTS joint, Hes been layin them to waste, Never offer a taste, You’ll only end up forlorn…
  15. J

The GHOST

Mornin Larry…. You’re shots are always spot on, But some say they’re to far GONE! 🤣