Derby city

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
whoahhh fellas! How in the world did cincy get skipped from both you op.org brothers? :)

Just put me on both of your lists please, see you there!

Dude...I thought we were already scheduled to play Saturday afternoon before the one pocket on your home track... of course you can always drive down here and play on mine...lol

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Dude...I thought we were already scheduled to play Saturday afternoon before the one pocket on your home track... of course you can always drive down here and play on mine...lol

Oh we are on like donkey kong!

I just saw you guys wolfing and wanted to jump in... :)

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa

Non-stop action 9 days straight.

Sweat Some Action Guys

Who is lined up?

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I am regretfully going to miss my first Derby in about 17 years :(

But I will be going to New Orleans for Buffalo's big One Pocket and our Hall of Fame dinner :)

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Cant believe the derby is next weekend, it snuck up on me!

I guess since I rarely play anyways, not hitting a ball in a couple months isn't too bad right? :)

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Hope you are ok buddy, keep us posted!
Tests went well and I'm feeling better.
And practicing... I mean gambling
..lol
Played pretty good today after playing bad during the beating I took yesterday from the MVP.
Now my only problem is my business is blowing up early this year. Darn weather is too nice and the beekeepers are getting antsy...lol. But we are still on so far.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Tests went well and I'm feeling better.
And practicing... I mean gambling
..lol
Played pretty good today after playing bad during the beating I took yesterday from the MVP.
Now my only problem is my business is blowing up early this year. Darn weather is too nice and the beekeepers are getting antsy...lol. But we are still on so far.
All positive stuff, sounds good bro, see you soon!

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Just had some unexpected health issues come up. Not 100% sure i'll be there now but i'm still planning on it. I'll know more after the 15th

You and me both brother...I just got home from 6 hours at the hospital, having tests for a coupla different things - test results weren't too bad though...

I'm gonna go have a small drink now and toast to good health for all of us One Pocket guys 60-85 years old 🔆