Search results

1. C

California Billiards

Sorry for the delay!, Wanted to say that I am blessed to have hosted the MOT 2 times now. This year was awesome. It is always a pleasure having members come from all around the country to just have fun and gamble all night long. Wanted to thank John Henderson for being the go between with...
  2. C

2023 MOT, California bound! But when and where?

Sorry it has been such a long time since i have been on the forum. I am honored to be in the running again and look forward to seeing you all!!!! John has been keeping me up to date. I am available for any date you choose. There has been a couple of changes since the last event. I have replaced...
  3. C

OCT 2021 - 'POV X' - $4,000 added One-Pocket / Taking Signups (64 Players/No Fees)

I will go thru all entries tomorrow and give a list out to POV. Best way to enter is PayPal (friends n family). Sorry for late response but I have 4 tournaments in a row coming up, so lots to juggle. Thanks
  4. C

World 8 Ball Series Qualifier at California Billiards

World 8 ball series qualifier this month at california billiards. This is the only qualifier on the west coast. Darren appleton has put together this awsome series. Main event will be held at steinway billiards in new york in jan. This is your way to gain free entry, flight, and hotel. The...
  5. C

California billiards and pov pool $2000 added one pocket

To celebrate pov pool's 5th year anniversary. California billiards is holding a $2000 added $65 entry one pocket event. They will also hold a $300 added $25 entry 9-ball mini on friday night. December 9th is the mini and the 10th/11th is the main event. Limited to 64 players, so you can sign up...
  6. C

$15,000 Added West Coast Challenge

Sign-ups are now officially open. You can phone the pool room (510) 668-1670 or email us at cabilliardclub@yahoo.com. We Also have a great room rate with Double Tree By Hilton, Which is walking distance to the pool room. Tues and Wed are $99 per night and Thurs, Fri, and Sat night are $89 per...
  7. C

$14,000 Added, West Coast Challenge

DONT MISS OUT ON THIS BIG 5 DAY EVENT. LIMITED SPACE IS AVAILABLE FOR THE ONE POCKET AND 10 BALL. CALL TODAY TO SAVE YOUR SPOT
  8. C

Update on the $14,000 added West Coast Challenge

An update on the West Coast Challenge. There are only a handfull of spots left for the $4000 added one pocket starting April 25th. If you dont want to miss out you should call today. Call chris at 510-378-6301 or California Billiard Club at 650-965-3100. There are roughly 40 spots available...
  9. C

Jeff Gregory Heart Surgery Fund

Our friend Jeff Gregory had heart surgery yesterday. His play of the past few years has really improved and he is a threat to win any tournament he enters. A few years ago when he first started one pocket, you could not leave him a shot, he would run out. Even really crazy shots, he would slam...
  10. C

CA Billiards for Bank Pool and One Pocket

I am planning a 4 day event, starting with Bank Pool (2 days) and finishing with One Pocket (2 days). My thoughts are a field of 24 for bank pool and 48 for one pocket. My question to all the players out there, What month is a good time for this event and what would you like to see for added...
  11. C

CA Billiards for Bank Pool and One Pocket

I am planning a 4 day event, starting with Bank Pool (2 days) and finishing with One Pocket (2 days). My thoughts are a field of 24 for bank pool and 48 for one pocket. My question to all the players out there, What month is a good time for this event and what would you like to see for added...
  12. C

california billiards thanks all players and OTR (Lenny) for a wonderful experience!!

I could not say enough to the players that made the trip to CA for the One Pocket Challenge. The field was full of monsters. When you looked at the board you could pick out one that you thought would go all the way, yet realize that you could pick 30 guys that could go all the way! All the...
  13. C

Brunswick Gold Crown III, with ball return

Up for sale are 6 Gold Crown III pool tables. These tables are in great condition. Well maintained and used in one of the largest billiard rooms in California. We have set the price at $1,500.00 each. These tables normally sell for $2000 to $2500, but we need to move these tables to add other...
  14. C

$4000 added California One Pocket Challange, 5 day event with $16,000 added

April 27th,28th,and finals on the 29th. $4000 added with a 64 player field. Then $12,000 added 10 ball April 29th,30th and the finals on May 1st. Only 128 player field. Many entries already in, don't miss out call in today and be apart of this California 5 day event. $100 for one pocket and...
  15. C

Big Money At California Billiard Club

CALIFORNIA BILLIARD CLUB PRESENTS: SEMINOLE PRO TOUR APRIL 29, 30, MAY 1 $12,000 ADDED LIMITED TO 128 PLAYERS $115 ENTRY ($15 EVENT FEE) race to 9, double elem. finals race to 11 + CALIFORNIA ONE POCKET CHALLENGE U.S. OPEN ONE POCKET CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFIER APRIL 27, 28, 29 $4000 ADDED...
  16. C

$400 added one pocket on the 3rd weekend of the month

As of Feb. 1st California Billiard Club is changing its 3rd of the month Tournament to one pocket on sat and sun. $400 will be added guaranteed, entry will be $40. Double elimination and the race will be 3 on both sides. Sign-ups at 12 and play starts at 1pm. Play will end on Sunday. FIRST...