1 pick and the pop

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Im definitely taking shot after break and picking a ball. Everyone always thinks about picking a ball that is by the breakers pocket..Hell you might be able to pick a ball from the pack that opens up a wired combination for your hole. Just think about how many times your opponent breaks and you have a dead one if another ball wasn't in the way.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Like I said I would play the Ghost this way to learn from the experience how strong the prop is, however, I wouldn't want to go all out and open the window but would like to have that option after a few games if I could get it.:D

Also, if the table breaks well I'm clearly taking the break and raising the bet, but if the table doesn't break well I'm switching sides.:

That's for you as well, Mr. Hacker.

Dr. Bill

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Im definitely taking shot after break and picking a ball. Everyone always thinks about picking a ball that is by the breakers pocket..Hell you might be able to pick a ball from the pack that opens up a wired combination for your hole. Just think about how many times your opponent breaks and you have a dead one if another ball wasn't in the way.

Its hard to get a dead ball shot from the other side of the table. When your opponent breaks. Getting a decent brake shot after the brake is the best you can hope for. Even picking a ball and shooting. will only give you a better chance to play safe. Getting a good bank. And getting behind the balls is not likely.

And if you no how to brake. And what to do on your brake stops your opponent from getting a shot. And what happiness if he makes a ball on the brake. Does he keep shooting and does the next person pick a ball after he brakes. or after he brakes. Or after his inning. You better get the rules straight before you start playing.

Because there are no handy cap rules to go by. I don't think any body ever wrote up any rules for handy cap games. When the game is made. Does it mean. Number one. The first player gets all the brakes? And does he change pockets on every new game. Number two is says you get all the brakes. It does not say that if you make a ball on the brake you keep shooting.

It says you brake and your opponent picks a ball after you brake. And its his shot. That means you only get to brake the balls and its your opponents turn to pick a ball and shoot. It does not say if you make a ball on the brake you keep shooting. And it does not say when you pick your ball and shoot. After he brakes Or after you get done shooting. All these rules have to be clear. If you are playing a nice person there will be no problem. But we all no everybody is not nice and is looking foe every edge the can to win.

It says you brake and after the brake your opponent picks a ball. And shoots. That means its your shot after he brakes the balls. Not after he makes a ball on the brake. We have attorneys on this site. What does it mean. the second shooter picks a ball. After the brake and shoots. it does not say he picks a ball after the inning. It says very clear. The next shooter picks a ball after the brake and then shoots. It does not say he picks a ball after the second person is shooting.

And it does not say he picks a ball during the second player inning. It says one player brakes the balls. And the next shooter picks a ball and shoots. Not after the first players inning. And not during the second players inning.

The rules have to be clear and made up before you play. In a court room there would not be a one sided decision made because the rules are not clear. And there are no rules made or written to go by.

That's why I have said for years. Rules need to be made for handy cap games. Because the rules for tournaments are all the same for all the players. Because the game and the rules are the same for both players.

In a handy cap game you can not use the same rules. As you do in a game. Where everything is equal for both players. I hope I didn't discourage any. One I just wanted to clarify what can happen. Before you get in a game and the other player takes advantage of you.Be clear on how the rules and how the game will be played. Do not look for answers and decisions after you start playing. Because the game or session might never get over.

No how the proposition game will be played before you start playing. Not once you start playing. Both players need to be clear on how the game will be played. There should be no openings for the other player. To take a shot at you. Or giving him a out to get out of the game.

Its a very interesting prop game like Billy said. And Billy is a champion at negotiating and debating. It would be almost impossible to win a decision from. Billy unless he gives in to you. Billy knows the rules and what he can get away with. He is one of the best at negotiating. If not the best. This is a complement to billy.

Not a smart remark. Billy knows what he is doing and saying he does not need help. And he doesn't have any holes in what he says. Billy can teach everybody something about talking debating and making games. That's stronger than his pool game. And that's what Billy is the best in. This is a complement to a grate negotiator manager and player.