2010 Louie Roberts A & E Results

Cornerman

Verified Member
From
Carlsbad, CA
The press release has gone out to the major web forum and publications.

This year's winner for the "St. Louie" Louie Robert Action and Entertainment Award is Jeanette Lee. Jeannette was named on 91% of the ballots received from the internet voters with 2/3rds of the first place votes.

Personally, I think for the award's sake, it's great to see a different winner every year. I was afraid that last year's landslide by Scooter mean that he would dominate the award every year. But, that didn't happen. Scooter was still exciting, but he really didn't get the same attention this year.

Following Jeanette in the voting were Strong Arm and Harry Platis (who received more first placed votes than Richie Richeson who tied Harry in the voting).

Thank you.

Fred Agnir
Action and Entertainment Committee

Tennessee Joe6

Verified Member
From
Middle Tennessee
This is great---Jeanette is a class act. She has poise, charm, and can play like a champion. It was great to watch her, her husband and Strong Arm John in action.

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Tennessee Joe6 said:
It was great to watch her, her husband and Strong Arm John in action.

Why must I be saddled with this weird brain of mine, that I can read something like the above, and come up with different meaning?:confused:

Having divulged that "issue", what was it like?:D :eek:

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
It's so nice to hear that the voters are all so politically cleansed. I have such a warm fuzzy feeling now, and I'm overcome with emotion...:rolleyes:

Doc

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Action/Entertainment 2010 Award page here on OnePocket.org:

http://www.onepocket.org/LouieRobertsAward2010.htm

Jeanette 'The Black Widow' Lee

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
gulfportdoc said:
It's so nice to hear that the voters are all so politically cleansed. I have such a warm fuzzy feeling now, and I'm overcome with emotion...:rolleyes:

Doc
Doc, she earned it the old fashioned way -- bettin' it up nearly every night.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
She played a significant match against 'Monster John' also, which she lost. Also one against 'Tedder', which she won. He really should have won, but he messed up with the lead late, and then agreed to extend the race, which seemed to give Jeanette just the air she needed and she closed strong to win.