2015 Derby Dance Card

DWS

Verified Member
From
Chicago
i'm thinking i should PM sunny your phone number. 'she' is single now.
:D

:lol Single now? Been single all her life cuz of mental instablity. I'll pass.......too crazy for me and I'm not into crusty old bats.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
2015 Derby Dance Card

Bille- we need to play this year since we couldn't last year. Ghost - the col and I play even, but I'll try you 9-7. My rule is to take 9-7 or more from anyone who wrote a manifesto! :)

DWS

Verified Member
From
Chicago
So you're convinced that Sunny really is female? :eek: :D

:lol Good point. I have to say that I'm 99.9% percent convinced only because a dude couldn't possibly that delusionally crazy and scatterbrained, although I am starting wonder about/feel sorry for the ones who continually suck up to her.

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Bille- we need to play this year since we couldn't last year. Ghost - the col and I play even, but I'll try you 9-7. My rule is to take 9-7 or more from anyone who wrote a manifesto! :)

So then I guess that means you wouldn't play Surrealist artist Andre Breton' unless he gave you 9-7...

Attachments

• 1 1 ZZ.jpeg
    1 1 ZZ.jpeg
    36.6 KB · Views: 0

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
2015 Derby Dance Card

It must be tough being you - cuz I'm picturing how brutal it must be for you to suck it up and get up the courage to get out of bed every morning...:sorry

Don't be sorry Ghost. I do ok. I just respect your game that much. It's ok. We don't have to play if you don't want.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Don't be sorry Ghost. I do ok. I just respect your game that much. It's ok. We don't have to play if you don't want.

:sorry again Mitch...this time :sorry cuz it looks like you don't realize that I'm totally just joking around - I mistakenly thought you would realize that....I better stick to messin' with Dustin - he and I know each other well enough to know that we are always just joking with each other.

- Ghost

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
2015 Derby Dance Card

:sorry again Mitch...this time :sorry cuz it looks like you don't realize that I'm totally just joking around - I mistakenly thought you would realize that....I better stick to messin' with Dustin - he and I know each other well enough to know that we are always just joking with each other.

- Ghost

Whew. That's good to hear :). And here I thought I was being courageous... Any other day I would have asked for 10-6 😱😱 heh.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area

- Ghost

your my main man, ghosty....:cool:

Whew. That's good to hear :). And here I thought I was being courageous... Any other day I would have asked for 10-6 ���� heh.

ouch!...i felt that zinger mitch....:D me and ghost know what our handicap is, just posturing and hackn' on one another...:)

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
Ghost, give Mitch a break - he's cross-eye dominant, he has an ungodly long pause (even Allison Fischer told him to "just hit it" once), and HE IS A THREE CUSHION CROSSOVER.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
2015 Derby Dance Card

Ghost, give Mitch a break - he's cross-eye dominant, he has an ungodly long pause (even Allison Fischer told him to "just hit it" once), and HE IS A THREE CUSHION CROSSOVER.

Hahahaha. It's all true. Now I'll be taking 9-7 from you too punk lol.

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
Yeah, that's what I said I better do..cuz he got all serious with me in post #88 cuz I accused him of being scared to get out of bed in the morning...:eek:...

I'm glad that at least you aren't mad at me for calling you cupcake...:D

"Cupcake" I can do, I suppose. ("Brokeback" is slightly less navigable.)

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
you are not backing out of our bet on singles are you?

Can I bring a friend to help me choose shots? His name is John, he can hardly play at all being from Kentucky and all...
ROFLMAO

Brother Bille....I am in a generous mood this evening (had a couple of drinks), and since you brought up brother John B. Ima make you this offer, which I would think you would jump on...

Since my advantage over you in One Pocket is only that I know the game much better....but, you can shoot a little straighter than me, with my over-the-hill 66 yr. old eyesight (seriously)...

You can have John B. coach you every shot, and I will still give you a ball - 9-8 :eek: for $100 a game...:)...and I think this game would be entertaining for all the onepocket.org brethren to sweat...:heh

Respectfully, Ghost

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Brother Bille....I am in a generous mood this evening (had a couple of drinks), and since you brought up brother John B. Ima make you this offer, which I would think you would jump on...

Since my advantage over you in One Pocket is only that I know the game much better....but, you can shoot a little straighter than me, with my over-the-hill 66 yr. old eyesight (seriously)...

You can have John B. coach you every shot, and I will still give you a ball - 9-8 :eek: for $100 a game...:)...and I think this game would be entertaining for all the onepocket.org brethren to sweat...:heh

Respectfully, Ghost

Brother Bille....I see you...I'm waiting for your answer to my generous offer...:)

- Ghosty