Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
$200, right?

***Super Senior Classic ll***
$200.00 entry fee
$2000.00 added

When sending in your entry fee, ( personal checks are fine, no cash ) please address your envelope to,

Bogies Billiards and Sports Bar
3040 FM 1960 East suite 101
Houston, Texas 77073
Attention; Mr. John Rizzo

Player field is limited to the 1st 24 entries 70+ years old in the calendar year 2016
Due to the circumstances of dealing with the onepocket.org members tournament, I have been somewhat lax in promoting this tournament... Please excuse my lack of diligence in this matter as I thought that tying to promote two separate events might somehow lead to a division of sorts, and that was the last thing I wanted concerning either event... However now that the members tournament is all set to kickoff this week in New Orleans, it's high time to give this thread a bump...

Please consider posting your personal intentions here in this thread and if you know of someone outside of our immediate loop that wants to play in this event, please post their intention here as well. The owner and staff at Bogies wish to express their eagerness to host this event once again and they look forward to a full field of 24 players this year...

Please send your entries ($200.00) to the above address... No deadline has been set as yet, but the management would appreciate all entries in hand before the 21st of October...

Last edited:

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Yes,
$200.00 entry fee
$2000.00 added
FM 1960 East
Player field limited to the 1st 24 entries
Deadline for paid entries TBA soon

Does the defending champion have to pay?:D

Kind of like charging Arnold Palmer green fees.:sorry

Disco Dave

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
i really think you guys should be all inclusive and cap it at 48 :rolleyes::sorry:lol

(i kid...i kid......)

I know you are kidding, but that's unnecessarily inflammatory. The SS tourney's format was picked based on number of tables and schedule to allow a relaxing pace for the seniors.

No need to drag the bickering from the September event into this already established and successful format.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
I know you are kidding, but that's unnecessarily inflammatory. The SS tourney's format was picked based on number of tables and schedule to allow a relaxing pace for the seniors.

No need to drag the bickering from the September event into this already established and successful format.

you got some balls telling me what i can and cant say.....pack that shit right now.

"...format picked based on number of tables and schedule...."
^^^^^^now that's some concept.....

Disco Dave

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
you got some balls telling me what i can and cant say.....pack that shit right now.

I'm not telling you what you can or can't say. I was simply saying that there has been acrimony in posts on the other event. And that I believe that it did not deserve to be carried over into this event.. My opinion.

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Information bump

Information bump

$200.00 entry fee
$2000.00 added
October 28th, 29th & 30th 2016

When sending in your entry fee, ( personal checks are fine, no cash ) please address your envelope to,

Houston, Texas 77073

Player field is limited to the 1st 24 entries 70+ years old in the calendar year 2016
Deadline for paid entries is Friday October 7th, 2016

Just updated the info...

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri

Dustin, the difference is that the SS is for anyone in the country of the right age, not just our members here, so there's no concern about anyone being locked out by a small field (and our members have the advantage of knowing more about it sooner than most of the guys who would be qualified.... also Bogies has about half as many table as Lacy's.)

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Over 75 ! !

Over 75 ! !

If all of you are worried about having more than 24 for over 70 SS tourney, I guess you will have to have a SSS tournament. Super Senile Seniors tourney.

Just kidding all of you old people. Every one of you still play pretty sporty. That's what is so great about pool.

See you in Sept and I will come sweat your SS tournament at Bogies in October.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
If all of you are worried about having more than 24 for over 70 SS tourney, I guess you will have to have a SSS tournament. Super Senile Seniors tourney.

Just kidding all of you old people. Every one of you still play pretty sporty. That's what is so great about pool.

See you in Sept and I will come sweat your SS tournament at Bogies in October.

I think you are coming to beat on poor old Johnny again, who is too senile to not play you.:D

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
$200.00 entry fee
$2000.00 added

Houston, Texas 77073

Due to the circumstances of dealing with the onepocket.org members tournament, I have been somewhat lax in promoting this tournament... Please excuse my lack of diligence in this matter as I thought that tying to promote two separate events might somehow lead to a division of sorts, and that was the last thing I wanted concerning either event... However now that the members tournament is all set to kickoff this week in New Orleans, it's high time to give this thread a bump...

Please consider posting your personal intentions here in this thread and if you know of someone outside of our immediate loop that wants to play in this event, please post their intention here as well. The owner and staff at Bogies wish to express their eagerness to host this event once again and they look forward to a full field of 24 players this year...

Please send your entries ($200.00) to the above address... No deadline has been set as yet, but the management would appreciate all entries in hand before the 21st of October...

Now that the members tournament is all set;

Just thought to bump this up because we need to move forward on this tournament now...

So please consider this thread as the spot to post your intention to play the 2nd Annual Super Senior Classic...

As soon as I return from New Orleans I will start another thread with a list of all paid entries...

Thank you and hope to see all of you who participated last year plus a few more...:)