2021 Bogie's Senior One Pocket photos

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I apparently forgot to do anything with these, after I returned home, so these are about 8 months late lol! I was prompted by seeing an old photo of Gabby posted on Facebook by Mary Kenniston, and thinking I had some recent pics. But when I went to look I discovered I had not done a thing with them except take them off the SD card and load them on to my computer. So here there are:

Here is one of Gabby from there

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
I apparently forgot to do anything with these, after I returned home, so these are about 8 months late lol! I was prompted by seeing an old photo of Gabby posted on Facebook by Mary Kenniston, and thinking I had some recent pics. But when I went to look I discovered I had not done a thing with them except take them off the SD card and load them on to my computer. So here there are:

Here is one of Gabby from there
Great shots as usual, Steve. Thanks for posting them.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I played Gabby in the late 60’s/70’s at Five Points Bowl in El Monte. He would not play one pocket, so I played him some nine ball. I did not like it.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
He had the nicest stroke I've seen. I've known him since he was about 12 years old. He was in San Antonio months ago, still looked smooth. He came where I was playing all time, got some good action. nobody knew him, I never have woke up a dead man, just how I came up.