3. Tony Chohan
4. Justin Hall
5. Scott Frost
6. Chip Compton
7. Joshua Filler
8. SVB
9. Corey Deuel
10. Evan Lunda
I always love seeing your lists Joe! The comments I would make is should JHall be that high up, even though he has been playing good lately?

Also its hard for me to put anyone above Alex in this game but I put dennis a close 2nd...

I also see Danny no longer makes your top 10 cut but I'd imagine he is still in top 15 along with Gomez, Bergman, kiamco? Jbird?

sneakynito

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
Thanks Joe.
Is this winnings or opinion?
I'm still inclined to put Alex at the top but it's been so long since anyone's stepped to go head to head with him even.
Looking forward to the Chohan-Alex match with Alex giving up a ball.

OldSchool

Verified Member
Filler, SVB, Corey, & Lunda are better than 'Busty' and Gomez? - I don't think so.

Last edited:

Jimmy B

Verified Member
I think so too. Remember, Joe was the one who told us to keep an eye on Gomez.

Yes sir, I do remember Joe talking about him. The thing is, when you are given the nickname Superman, that's going to make you play at least one ball better than you were and also cause your game to improve exponentially, if you're putting in the work.. so..beware, ...

baby huey

Verified Member
Busty has to be at least 6-10 somewhere. I would drop Corey and Lunda off the top ten. That leaves a spot open for another Pino pehaps Gomez? Lastly, if Frost doesn't start playing some, he's gotta go off the top ten as well.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Oh, if this is winnings sorry if I misunderstood. I was thinking Joe was saying who his top 10 would be right now in the game. I cant believe I didn't notice Busty wasn't in there he for sure should be!

BRLongArm

Verified Member
I always love seeing your lists Joe! The comments I would make is should JHall be that high up, even though he has been playing good lately?

Also its hard for me to put anyone above Alex in this game but I put dennis a close 2nd...

I also see Danny no longer makes your top 10 cut but I'd imagine he is still in top 15 along with Gomez, Bergman, kiamco? Jbird?

JHall came 3rd at Buffalos and won the US Open. He also beat Lunda in a money match. As for Dennis and Alex, does performance mean anything? Dennis is in the money every tournament. Alex isn't.

BRLongArm

Verified Member
Filler, SVB, Corey, & Lunda are better than 'Busty' and Gomez? - I don't think so.
Busty has not played at all. At 57, you're day to day. And I love Busty's game. I think he is easily top 5 when he is playing. But he isn't playing.

Last edited:

BRLongArm

Verified Member

Busty has not played at all. At 57, you're day to day. And I love Busty's game. I think he is easily top 5 when he is playing. But he isn't playing.
JHall came second at Derby in 2020, second at Scotty Townsend in 2020, 3rd at Buffalo's in 2021 and 1st at US Open in 2021. Who has a better tournament resume over 2020-2021? The old knock about which JHall will show up keeps him a dark horse, but over the last two years, he is the most dominant American tournament player.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
JHall came second at Derby in 2020, second at Scotty Townsend in 2020, 3rd at Buffalo's in 2021 and 1st at US Open in 2021. Who has a better tournament resume over 2020-2021? The old knock about which JHall will show up keeps him a dark horse, but over the last two years, he is the most dominant American tournament player.
Fair enough Joe, that makes sense. Why is Filler on the list? Has he played anyone besides that one match with Tony? Not saying he isn't capable of being at the top, but I would like to see him match up against another one or two in the top 10 to see how he does.

Reactions: lll

BRLongArm

Verified Member
Fair enough Joe, that makes sense. Why is Filler on the list? Has he played anyone besides that one match with Tony? Not saying he isn't capable of being at the top, but I would like to see him match up against another one or two in the top 10 to see how he does.
Last year, he put out the word that he would play any American and only Tony agreed. Now it was in the middle of COVID, so that's out there, but what does that say? And he beat Tony. Ignoring his talent would be a crime. I for one would love for Filler to come to America and just work his way up the list.

BRLongArm

Verified Member
Filler was shooting at 44.5 in the one pocket ghost. Just ask the pros how strong that is.

Reactions: lll

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Filler was shooting at 44.5 in the one pocket ghost. Just ask the pros how strong that is.
Yea I know its super strong and I watched most of the Tony match so I know he can play. Tony wasn't on his game that's for sure but I 100% agree that I would love to see him come to America and start matching up. His ball striking ability is among the best I have seen.

By the way, here is the Youtube version for those who did not see it on facebook

DAY 1

Day 2

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
that match of filler and tony
josh was on his "home" table so to speak if i remeber correctly as he was staying at roys basement
also
tony tried to prove he could shoot as good as filler and never really tried to break his rhythm
whats anyones thoughts an josh's ability to keep firing the balls in the hole from everywhere
after many innings of being froze to a ball or the rail?