A One Pocket to 9 Ball Comparison

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Cowboy Dennis said:
A perfect description of me, after all of these years. By the way Artie, SJD ain't the only one on this site who gambles. If you ever want to take a nice vacation to Michigan this winter, we can play some for $10,000 also. And I won't need any backers nor would I allow them. I back up everything I write or say with my own cash. I'll show you how I gamble for big money.

By the way Artie, when you advertise $500 per hour lessons on a public forum, it's not knocking when people comment on it.

Dennis
Read what you wrote and then tell me that. I will find out what speed you play and if our game is close I will play you 6 ahead for ten thousand dollaers. I want us to have a fair game for both ove us. But I like the part were you will bet.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Skin said:
Anyway, the point was to expand the horizon on this comparison thing. In the very important context of who scores best with the gals, 8 ball players have 9 ballers beat, and compard to both of them 1p players are celibates.

Hey, I don't make the facts. I just report them. Skin

lll said:
i would think 1p players (especially from chicago)
would get all the gals since they know all the moves.

Larry......You told Skin exactly right...One Pocket players outmove 9ball players 10-1 with the ladies, just like with pool....AND....

When the 9ball player takes the lady back to his house - it's a quick "slambang thank you maam"....:rolleyes:..:p....

But when the lady is at the One Pocket players house - it's hours of accomplished, exotic moves....;)....:cool:

- Ghost <--------speaks from experience

Last edited:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
One Pocket Ghost said:
Larry......You told Skin exactly right One Pocket players outmove 9ball players 10-1 with the ladies, just like with pool....AND....

When the 9ball player takes the lady back to his house - it's a quick "slambang thank you maam"....:rolleyes:..:p....

But when the lady is at the One Pocket players house - it's hours of accomplished, exotic moves....;)....:cool:

- Ghost <--------speaks from experience
thats been how it has been for me:p

Skin

Verified Member
lll said:
the karma sutra is a great book. skin have you read it??

No. I saw a copy once somewhere. I didn't know it had words in it. :rolleyes:

Skin

Skin

Verified Member
One Pocket Ghost said:
No Larry, he didn't....He read Earl Strickland and Larry Flynt's autobiographies instead....:p....:D

- Ghost

Earl's book could give Flynt's the 5 and out.

Skin

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Artie Bodendorfer said:
Read what you wrote and then tell me that. I will find out what speed you play and if our game is close I will play you 6 ahead for ten thousand dollaers. I want us to have a fair game for both ove us. But I like the part were you will bet.

Artie,

First of all, to respond to the above quote. If you had put your "want ad" for pool lessons in the "classified" section nobody would have commented on it. When you advertise something for sale that's where it goes. I can't imagine anybody responding to a classified ad, at least not in the classified section.

Next, concerning your response to my asking you to play. You quoted me saying I'll play this winter and then in another thread you say you won't play in winter because of health reasons I think. Your health is more important than a pool game. That's o.k., I'm not making fun of it, but there is no need to draw this out further if you can't play in the winter.

Third and last point: You say you aren't waiting till New Years to play. My vacation time is all used up this year (at work). I have next week off and plans for it, and I have Christmas off but that's in the winter. After New Years is all I could do either way.

Let's not drag this out at all. I am not a woofer, I am a player. Maybe we will get a chance next year if it comes up again.

As far as getting a line on my speed, I have not been in a serious "gambling" poolroom in over 5 years. Anyone who tells you my speed is either a liar or an idiot. My best friends don't know my speed because they go to different rooms. Nobody on this planet has seen me play in 5 years. Nobody from the "pool" world anyway.

All said, thanks for the offer to come here to play. I had no doubt that you would. But if our only option is to play "right now", then we won't be playing. I guess we'll disappoint our fans but I'm not an entertainer anyway.

P.S. This topic did not need it's own thread. It's not that important.

P.S.S. Dick, I don't think you broke it so don't sweat it.

Dennis

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Cowboy Dennis said:
Artie,

First of all, to respond to the above quote. If you had put your "want ad" for pool lessons in the "classified" section nobody would have commented on it. When you advertise something for sale that's where it goes. I can't imagine anybody responding to a classified ad, at least not in the classified section.

Next, concerning your response to my asking you to play. You quoted me saying I'll play this winter and then in another thread you say you won't play in winter because of health reasons I think. Your health is more important than a pool game. That's o.k., I'm not making fun of it, but there is no need to draw this out further if you can't play in the winter.

Third and last point: You say you aren't waiting till New Years to play. My vacation time is all used up this year (at work). I have next week off and plans for it, and I have Christmas off but that's in the winter. After New Years is all I could do either way.

Let's not drag this out at all. I am not a woofer, I am a player. Maybe we will get a chance next year if it comes up again.

As far as getting a line on my speed, I have not been in a serious "gambling" poolroom in over 5 years. Anyone who tells you my speed is either a liar or an idiot. My best friends don't know my speed because they go to different rooms. Nobody on this planet has seen me play in 5 years. Nobody from the "pool" world anyway.

All said, thanks for the offer to come here to play. I had no doubt that you would. But if our only option is to play "right now", then we won't be playing. I guess we'll disappoint our fans but I'm not an entertainer anyway.

P.S. This topic did not need it's own thread. It's not that important.

P.S.S. Dick, I don't think you broke it so don't sweat it.

Dennis

Will someone please tell me if they can see the above quoted post. I get the feeling that I am posting in a vacuum.

ARTIE, I CANNOT PLAY THIS YEAR. I'm not playing "thread tag" with you and responding in any other threads except this one. I don't intend to discuss it with you any more. I made my offer and you said you want to play very soon and not in winter. I CANNOT PLAY THIS YEAR. I OFFERED TO PLAY IN WINTER.

I made it clear in the above post that I'm done considering it, then you wait 24 hours and challenge me to play and back up what I wrote. Go jerk somebody else off. I don't have patience for that crap that you play.

Dennis

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Cowboy Dennis said:
Will someone please tell me if they can see the above quoted post. I get the feeling that I am posting in a vacuum.

ARTIE, I CANNOT PLAY THIS YEAR. I'm not playing "thread tag" with you and responding in any other threads except this one. I don't intend to discuss it with you any more. I made my offer and you said you want to play very soon and not in winter. I CANNOT PLAY THIS YEAR. I OFFERED TO PLAY IN WINTER.

I made it clear in the above post that I'm done considering it, then you wait 24 hours and challenge me to play and back up what I wrote. Go jerk somebody else off. I don't have patience for that crap that you play.

Dennis
WE will play in the winter or after New years just let me know who to post up two thousand dollaers forfite money. Give the time and place in the winter time or after new years we will put up forfite money so we know its not bullshit. And if someone doesnt play on that sate they loose the forfit money. I will play no matter what. You steped up like a player and challanged me now we will see if you will stand up like a player and play. Give me the time and date and were we will play. And we will put up forefite money. You got action. Just give me a exact date. And we will post and play on that date.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Artie Bodendorfer said:
WE will play in the winter or after New years just let me know who to post up two thousand dollaers forfite money. Give the time and place in the winter time or after new years we will put up forfite money so we know its not bullshit. And if someone doesnt play on that sate they loose the forfit money. I will play no matter what. You steped up like a player and challanged me now we will see if you will stand up like a player and play. Give me the time and date and were we will play. And we will put up forefite money. You got action. Just give me a exact date. And we will post and play on that date.

Re-read the last sentence of my last post that you quoted. My answer is there. This is my last post on the subject.

By the way Artie, now that you see I won't be jerked around by you, you have decided to play after New Years and in the winter. What does that make you? A liar perhaps?

Our potential game is over. I don't want to play you. I'll not mention it again. You aren't worth the irritation, aggravation and bullshit.
You can tell all of your cheerleaders that I backed out. I really don't care.

Dennis

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Cowboy Dennis said:
Re-read the last sentence of my last post that you quoted. My answer is there. This is my last post on the subject.

By the way Artie, now that you see I won't be jerked around by you, you have decided to play after New Years and in the winter. What does that make you? A liar perhaps?

Our potential game is over. I don't want to play you. I'll not mention it again. You aren't worth the irritation, aggravation and bullshit.
You can tell all of your cheerleaders that I backed out. I really don't care.

Dennis
IT makes me want to play. I get turned on by all this excitment. People love to use the word bullshit when the cant find the correct thing to say. And I dont care if you play or not. It will not change my life. And I would like to remind you that it was your idea to play. I didnt bring it up. So the story will end Dennies and Ab Middler will not play. I dont have no cheer leaders. These are all men that are part of this site. And why would you care what someone else thinks or says. I have never meet a person in life that didnt lie. And you saying that you would play me for ten thousand dollaers what does that make you. I wont call you what you called me. But what does that make you.