Anyone in St.Pete FL want to play some 1P

CaptainHook

Verified Member
From
Flamingo,St.Pete FL.
I have some time off coming up this weekend and around x-mas and I would like to play some 1P. The two guys I was playing with are not around anymore. Piano Man moved back to Baltimore. A guy named Bill use to shoot me some up at the Flamingo but he does not come around anymore.

I'm sick of 9 Ball and Bar Box 8 Ball and need to play some 1P.:)

Shorty

Verified Member
From
Melbourne, Florida
Come over to the east coast during Christmas time and I will try to play ya some buddy...just let me know when. Either my house or we can go somewhere else.

Shorty

CaptainHook

Verified Member
From
Flamingo,St.Pete FL.
Shorty said:
Come over to the east coast during Christmas time and I will try to play ya some buddy...just let me know when. Either my house or we can go somewhere else.

Shorty

Thank you for the offer, but I have to stay close to home cause of family Holiday stuff. aka (Wife would Kill me if I went on a road trip this time of year.)

Have a nice Thanksgiving:)

boradriver

Verified Member
St. Pete

St. Pete

I'll be in Tampa the 22nd thru the 24th and could probably play a couple of hours.

Voodoo Daddy

Verified Member
From
Davie, FLA
CaptainHook said:
I have some time off coming up this weekend and around x-mas and I would like to play some 1P. The two guys I was playing with are not around anymore. Piano Man moved back to Baltimore. A guy named Bill use to shoot me some up at the Flamingo but he does not come around anymore.

I'm sick of 9 Ball and Bar Box 8 Ball and need to play some 1P.:)

Take a lil drive to CM's Place in Seminole...there are three guys that LOVE one pocket there. CM Lee, Pat Howie and Ray Martin. You could go a lil more north to Clearwater to Eric's pool room...he plays too!! Good Luck:D

Taiko

Capt. Hook,

I live in Miami, but I'll be on holiday in Holiday form the 29th (birthday:D ) till the 1st. When I'm there visiting family I usually play at Stokers in Palm Harbor. Maybe we can meet up, if you'd like.

PM me and we'll exchange phone numbers.

Thanks,
Nelson