• Chicago-6689.jpg
    Chicago-6689.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 0

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Pic came out great 👍.

Damn! I didn't realize how many of the guys I haven't met. I only count 16 that I know in that whole crowd, but I suspect Gross, Hendy, Rawski and Crabb are there but I can't pick them out. Goldy might be in there somewhere too.

Stream briefly showed me Lavin and Beretanos, but I don't know which is which . :p

Patrick Johnson

Verified Member
Sadly, I've only been able to get to Chris's for a couple hours. Fortunately, it was the two hours that it took Ghost and Hendy to play the first game of their winners' side match. :eek: Those guys could squeeze water out of rocks. (In fact, I had to leave before that first game finished - anybody hear who won? Did they eventually finish the match?). [EDIT: Never mind - I see from the chart that Ghost won that match, only to lose the next one to my other buddy, Nick. Go Ghost! Hope you get a second whack at him!]

But while I was there I got a couple snaps of the boys - here's Ghost striding confidently to the table to start the match (with his #1 fan Riva in the background)...

pj
chgo

View attachment 99164

Attachments

• IMG_2306.jpg
    IMG_2306.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Nice picture... I realize now how many new people I have met and recognize in this picture... I only wish I had been there to meet the ones I haven't had the pleasure of shaking hands with... Looks like a good group of one pocket players gathered here, it's gonna take a champion to snap this one off... Good luck guys and play hard, may the best man win...:)

Oh, and I think I see Hendy peeking out from behind the guy in the orange shirt ( Miller? ) . He's to the left of Island Drive ( Bill M. )

Patrick Johnson

Verified Member
Cheap bastards. If they'd use a quarter instead of a penny, they'd be able to READ the damn thing...:lol

~Doc
You gotta sympathize, Doc... they've both been around 1P long enough to know there's no guaranty you'll get any coins back. :cool:

pj
chgo

JAM

Verified Member
Cool photo. I think I see Tom-Tom in the back row. Looks like he's wearing a Lone Ranger mask. :cool:

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
I'll try to name them but i'm missing some

I'll try to name them but i'm missing some

I'll try to name them but i don't know them all. i'll use their screen names but i might misspell them and i'm too lazy to look them up.
From the left...lol I know most of the real names but probably badly misspell them.
Youngstownkid, coryindc,chicagomike,mkbtank,ipwannabe,fast eddie, jtompilot,crabbcatjohn, Lizz,MHilton , scrzbill,unaperro,jrhendy,miller, islanddrive, 1 holenut,12squared, ghost,JR ,darmoose,#cruncher,goldy, tsk7878,redshoes,Nickb,cincy_kid,rnewkirk,tom wirth, johnnytronic, WGCP. In the other photo shortstop on the right local member DWS ? on left of steve

Attachments

• Chicago.jpg
    Chicago.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

chicagomike

Verified Member
Newkirk and JTompilot with Tom Wirth in the backgrond

Attachments

• 1p.org 2017-012.jpg
    1p.org 2017-012.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 0

chicagomike

Verified Member
Ghost...showing that he really does have aches and pains:rolleyes: I haven't been that limber in years!

Attachments

• 1p.org 2017-014.jpg
    1p.org 2017-014.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 0

chicagomike

Verified Member
1holenut about to clean up the garden with the rake

Attachments

• 1p.org 2017-021.jpg
    1p.org 2017-021.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 0

chicagomike