Coming up: Tony vs. Billy 8-7 - who's got the best of it here?

El Chapo

Verified Member
Wow Tony must be playing super sporty. Why don’t I hear much about orcollo these days, is he ok? I think he was assumed to be the best all around player when I stopped following pool A whiles back

El Chapo

Verified Member
my knee jerk reaction would be to say tony has the best of it
but you never know which tony shows up
sometimes you dont know which tony is shooting!!!!!
Has Tony ans Alex ever played one of these matches? I still think Alex was the best one hole 0layer, at least for a good few years back in the day

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Wow Tony must be playing super sporty. Why don’t I hear much about orcollo these days, is he ok? I think he was assumed to be the best all around player when I stopped following pool A whiles back
Orcullo got his visa pulled for over staying. At least a 5 year ban or something like that. Several lawyers have tried to get him back in to no avail.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Has Tony ans Alex ever played one of these matches? I still think Alex was the best one hole 0layer, at least for a good few years back in the day
recently tony won a race to 7 match against alex with alex spotting tony 9/8
i assume alex is ahead even thus the spot

catkins

Verified Member
From
boulder creek ca
Orcullo got his visa pulled for over staying. At least a 5 year ban or something like that. Several lawyers have tried to get him back in to no avail.
it was a visa violation not overstaying but making to much money to qualify for a tourist visa instead of athlete's visa trying to remeber when that was maybe three years ago

Sam1914

Well-Known-Member
Tony has won playing with that game before and it wasn’t close . He’s the favorite in my opinion.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I think a top 10 player giving another top 10 player a ball is tough, but when you are talking about a top 3 player, maybe top 2 in the world... then a ball isn't as unbelievable imo.

I'd almost rather see them play bumps since they are both top in that as well.

Kybanks

Verified Member
I think a top 10 player giving another top 10 player a ball is tough, but when you are talking about a top 3 player, maybe top 2 in the world... then a ball isn't as unbelievable imo.

I'd almost rather see them play bumps since they are both top in that as well.

Tony is outclassed playing bank pool. Especially if they play full rack bank.

catkins

Verified Member
From
boulder creek ca
billy is a crazy banker and shot maker but has poor patientce in a longish race tony should out move and out play him in my oppinion

Reactions: lll

El Chapo

Verified Member
That’s amazing. All the social media got him. Leave it to beaurocratic bs To stuff it all up. I wish I could live in the Philippines in fact I could see myself moving there one day So life could be worse.m

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
Should be a great match!! Starts next Thursday.
Jeremy Jones and Larry Schwartz will be doing commentary breaking down the shots and strategies.

1712255917335.png

BRLongArm

Verified Member
it was a visa violation not overstaying but making to much money to qualify for a tourist visa instead of athlete's visa trying to remeber when that was maybe three years ago
Dennis was using a tourist visa to enter the US. He always left on time, and paid taxes, but Customs said he did not stay in his home country at least 50% of the time in the past five years, so he was flagged upon reentry in January 2021 and given a five year ban from reentering the US. He has since been declared an alien of extraordinary ability, and when his ban is resolved, he will get the proper documentation to come and go as any other world class athlete.

catkins

Verified Member
From
boulder creek ca
Dennis was using a tourist visa to enter the US. He always left on time, and paid taxes, but Customs said he did not stay in his home country at least 50% of the time in the past five years, so he was flagged upon reentry in January 2021 and given a five year ban from reentering the US. He has since been declared an alien of extraordinary ability, and when his ban is resolved, he will get the proper documentation to come and go as any other world class athlete.
That is great only 2 more years and he can play here again?