DCC 2019 Player Rep 1pkt.org

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I would love to see Chicago Mike get the nod this year. Covers all the bases imo. Ongoing contributor to the site, would represent us with class , and a helluva player too. (Although that last one is it mandatory of course).

Mike is a great choice Mitch! (As is everyone named so far...)

I would also like to nominate Col Bille, since he was a candidate last year as well. If he doesn't get it for the one hole, maybe we can sponsor him in the bumps?

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Player

Player

Frank The Barber or Baby Huey will work for me, but I will support anyone we pick. (Except Chicago Mike who stole my girlfriend at Derby City).:D

Just kidding, Mike would be an excellent choice too.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Jerry Matchin
Frank Almanza
Billie
Chicago Mike

I think down the road with continued participation
J.R.
Wayne

Cory in dc

Verified Member
I'll support whoever the pick is, but Frank and Mike seem like two great choices!

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Jerry Matchin
Frank Almanza
Billie

I would vote for one of the 3 listed above: Why? they are all in their senior years and we don't know how long they can keep playing at a high level (although that's not a criteria). If they have interest in going, I would be honored to donate to help make it happen.

Chicago Mike is a great choice but he's a youngun that we can put in at a later date.

Dave

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
I would vote for one of the 3 listed above: Why? they are all in their senior years and we don't know how long they can keep playing at a high level (although that's not a criteria). If they have interest in going, I would be honored to donate to help make it happen.

Chicago Mike is a great choice but he's a youngun that we can put in at a later date.

Dave

Lol..I don't believe Billie is quite a senior yet Dave...I'm pretty sure he's younger than me. But yes i would vote for him too. Lots of deserving folks on here to choose from.

ron padilla

Verified Member
I do not have many posts here, but Frank, and to tall John would earn my vote if they are interested in coming out.
Ron

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Lol..I don't believe Billie is quite a senior yet Dave...I'm pretty sure he's younger than me. But yes i would vote for him too. Lots of deserving folks on here to choose from.

hahaha ~ well, I must have had a senior moment then (but who says you are not a senior LOL). But you get the idea. Tall Jeff would be a good choice too.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
hahaha ~ well, I must have had a senior moment then (but who says you are not a senior LOL). But you get the idea. Tall Jeff would be a good choice too.

I'm with the old dudes: 'Da Barber, Hendy, Tall Jeff, Baby Huey. Have any of these been selected before?

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
I've known Dave Gross (12squared) since he was most likely just old enough to drink! :)

He's a GREAT guy and a very good all around player, as was seen by all at the event in CA.

He knows how to play 1 hole, nothing fancy, just executes the shots he knows very well! He would definitely do the site proud in ANY event he was sponsored in by the forum!

I vote for him to represent the site!

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
I've known Dave Gross (12squared) since he was most likely just old enough to drink! :)

He's a GREAT guy and a very good all around player, as was seen by all at the event in CA.

He knows how to play 1 hole, nothing fancy, just executes the shots he knows very well! He would definitely do the site proud in ANY event he was sponsored in by the forum!

I vote for him to represent the site!

Thanks Bill, but I'm not sure I participate as much as the other more deserving candidates. Maybe one day. :) ... But I sure thank you.

chicagomike

Verified Member
I really appreciate my name being tossed into the hat. Lots of deserving and well qualified members. I would be honored to play as a representative of the site as I’m sure anyone else who might be selected would be. I’m looking forward to getting together with you all again! Can’t believe how quickly these years are flying by.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Back from the Sawyer dunes of Michigan. So you guys don't like the idea of our best .org Sr. Player....against the best .org youngster?

I thinks it's a great Bobby Riggs type moment for One Pocket.

Brains wins out....plus ya gotta play a ''little'' if your a Sr.

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Thanks for the mention guys. I would be honored to represent in either banks or one pocket. But my vote will be cast for jerry m. He went the furthest last year of all the members.

B

ron padilla

Verified Member
We haven't heard from Da Barber yet if wants to come out John H, has been out and I think that Frank would make a great rep of the .org group here?

baby huey

Verified Member
Thanks to all who suggested me for the Org Rep to DCC. There are many deserving candidates and anyone voted in will represent our group quite well. Bernie P. would also be a great choice although I haven't seen many posts from the Arizona man in awhile.