Dcc updates

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Dcc updates

Look at this list of names!!! It’s Ben and a bunch of killers!!! How impressive to have your name among this group!!!

Cory in dc

Verified Member
Look at this list of names!!! It’s Ben and a bunch of killers!!! How impressive to have your name among this group!!!

Great play, Ben! (I'm also happy because now I can feel a little better about that beating you gave me in DC a while back.)

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Dcc updates

Ben about to play Roberto Gomez. After he beats him his new screen name will be Kryptonite!!

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Actually he streamed it because he was playing his horse dodong . But you never know. If I see something I'll post it.

What a match... How long was that last game?/ Superman finished off DoDong with the Okie Dokie shot...

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
is there another tourney stream other than accu stats?

(currently just a gentleman rolling em around on accu stats stream right now...)

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Dcc updates

Score of Bens match is 1-1! Gomez won first game. Second game hung a ball. Ben had a choice to sink it or go for a cross corner. He took the risk and made it and ran out! Gomez breaking in 3rd game. (Got the info from a rail bird)

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Score of Bens match is 1-1! Gomez won first game. Second game hung a ball. Ben had a choice to sink it or go for a cross corner. He took the risk and made it and ran out! Gomez breaking in 3rd game. (Got the info from a rail bird)

pretty cool to see hardmix is having a great run - imo, he can beat gomez.
:)

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Ben just played a kick bank to remove a ball by Roberto's hole and hit it pretty well but sold a shot cuz the cue ball got a bit too high...