Donation's for Senior center

CaptainHook

Verified Member
From
Flamingo,St.Pete FL.
Hey guy's a few times a week, i go to the local Senior Center here is St.Pete Florida. I play Pool with a great bunch of guys. They have a Senior lunch there that is very cheap for them, and after they all hang out in the Billiards room. There are Two 4X8 Tables in good shape. They used there annual budget to have the Tables re-covered and the pockets fixed. All there Cues are old & warped.
I am only 46 myself, but they all love when i come play with them. There are some really great shooters there. I am looking to get them some decent cues
to play with, 1 decent rack and 1 decent cue ball. If you have any one or two piece cues, a wooden rack or a red dot cue ball you want to get rid of or laying around you don't use anymore, we would really appreciate any donation. They are a great bunch of guy's with allot of old Pool stories from the town's they grew up in. :)

CaptainHook

Verified Member
From
Flamingo,St.Pete FL.
Thanks to some generous members of the A-Z & CCB Forums and This Forum,
we have reached our goal, and have some new House cues, rack and a cue ball on the way. Thank you all for your donations and your interest. :D

C.H. :)