efren scott gambling deja vu

RickC

From
Batavia, IL
3 rail cue towards Frost's pocket short with enough speed to then 2 rail out of Frost's corner & stick cue into stack.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
3 rail cue towards Frost's pocket short with enough speed to then 2 rail out of Frost's corner & stick cue into stack.
thats a pretty neat 5 railer
never saw or thought of it
one for the tool box
thanks

Renegade_56

Verified Member
efrens pocket is where the cue ball is
could you explain the why of your shot please??

If I shoot the 5 straight down the rail to the side pocket at just enough angle to roll up on, or just outside the 4, the 4 blocks anything towards scott's pocket. There is an outside chance maybe of a 2 railer on the 5 but I'll let him shoot that all day.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
If I shoot the 5 straight down the rail to the side pocket at just enough angle to roll up on, or just outside the 4, the 4 blocks anything towards scott's pocket. There is an outside chance maybe of a 2 railer on the 5 but I'll let him shoot that all day.

now I see
thanks for the reply

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri

If there's a path, and you can stick it, you're a cruel, evil genius

If not, you're a friggin ' idjit, :D

(I love it.)

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Don't hate me Larry but I cant see the table well enough to participate in this one! :sorry

i dont blame you cincy
not sure i would post in it either.....:heh
around 9 pm my posts get iffy as i am getting ready to say night night....:eek:
but i thought i would throw up a wwyd since there werent any going
you wont have to wait long
by 7-8 pm tonight i will post the the shot
:)

RickC

From
Batavia, IL
If there's a path, and you can stick it, you're a cruel, evil genius

If not, you're a friggin ' idjit, :D

(I love it.)

I nailed it first try on my table at home...so I didn't try it again:D

Just seems like a foul Efren would take, even with a small advantage in position

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I nailed it first try on my table at home...so I didn't try it again:D

Just seems like a foul Efren would take, even with a small advantage in position

I'm gonna guess that if he didn't, he should have. Great call, Great execution.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I'm gonna guess that if he didn't, he should have. Great call, Great execution.
well, no surprise, Efren outdid us, but barely and since your path was there, much easier to execute to good effect. Looks like Efren needed to hit that stack pretty precisely.

I would way rather shoot yours.

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
looks like if you hit the 5 railer any bit too hard or soft you leave a bank or shot on the 6 , I like the shot if the 6 isn't there.
I might have just taken a foul shooting off the opposite pocket point and laying it in the middle of the bottom rail.
i practice that trick shot of making the ball hanging in the opposite corner so it is a pretty controllable shot for me.

beatle

Verified Member
the 5 railer is easy but it doesnt look like you can come short enough to do it.

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
This was an amazing match one of the best matches i think i have even seen incredible play by both players the last few games of this match it went hill hill.

After playing most of the day and winning the Smokin Aces 6k entry event 25k 1st.

Efren played chess a few hours then went to the back room and played poker for several more hours and still had the stamina to play Scott a all night action match that lasted till after daybreak :eek:

Efren truly is a magician to pull all this off in one day at his age :heh

EFREN POKER.jpg