Evan Lunda vs Josh Roberts One Pocket Action Match-July 28-30th-Buffalos Billiards New Orleans

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
Live from Buffalos Billiards in New Orleans.
Evan Lunda vs Josh Roberts One Pocket Action.
"T-Rex" Tony Chohan in the broadcast booth breaking down the shots and strategies.
Get your Pay-Per-View pass and sweat the action!!
PoolActionTV.com

295271033_416878153799527_3319021401578980284_n.jpg

Hard Times Carla

Verified Member
Great match. Great players. Great booth guys. Tony is the best, and Lil Jon was great too. And great length of sets. I do love a race, keeps it exciting and makes it something you can bet on. I love the way Evan plays, but felt like Josh missed several opportunities where he usually shines.

Thanks to Ray and everyone.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Great match. Great players. Great booth guys. Tony is the best, and Lil Jon was great too. And great length of sets. I do love a race, keeps it exciting and makes it something you can bet on. I love the way Evan plays, but felt like Josh missed several opportunities where he usually shines.

Thanks to Ray and everyone.
I agree Carla. Josh missed a bunch of banks/oportunities. He banks much better than that.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I watched until 2-1 Josh then I had to leave but I see he must have lost 4 or 5 in a row! :)

Today is a new day, go get him Josh!

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
doesn't day 1 loop until day 2 starts or am I thinking of something else?

edit - nvm, it came up for me, watching it now, thx!

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
Live from Buffalos Billiards in New Orleans.
Evan Lunda vs Josh Roberts One Pocket Action day two.
Evan won the 1st set last night 6-3.
Races to 6 first player to win 4 sets wins the cash.
They will play two sets today/tonight, two sets tomorrow Saturday and one or two sets on Sunday if needed.
"T-Rex" Tony Chohan will be in the broadcast booth breaking down the shots and strategies with EXPERT One Pocket commentary.
Get your Pay-Per-View pass and sweat the action!!
PoolActionTV.com

A New Design (98).jpg

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
haha I thought I was watching the replay from last night and Josh just won a game and is up 4-2 in games and I was like huh? I thought he only got to 3 first set lol....ok it's Friday... :)

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
I was playing bank and didn't watch.. But Evan came back and got it. Evan up 2-0 and was up in the third set a min ago.

BRLongArm

Verified Member
Although Evan is up three sets to zero, the score doesn't reflect how close this match has been. The difference? Evan's unbelievable banking versus Josh's just good banking. I think this format is much more compelling than the long races. I have been into each set. The last two sets were double hill, with Evan making a TV shot bank to win each case game.