Firefox

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
O.K. you computer wiseguys (CaliRed), I just downloaded Firefox and still can't edit a WEI table. What gives????????????????? I told you I'd f@@k it up:)

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Cowboy Dennis said:
O.K. you computer wiseguys (CaliRed), I just downloaded Firefox and still can't edit a WEI table. What gives????????????????? I told you I'd f@@k it up:)

what the bloody hell????

Sorry if I'm going to insult you with this, but in my business, we got to ask:D

You say you downloaded it.. Did you install it?:D

Did you fire it up and take it for a test spin and click on any table and your saying it wouldnt' come up? Still comes up with a blank page?

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
CaliRed said:
what the bloody hell????

Sorry if I'm going to insult you with this, but in my business, we got to ask:D

You say you downloaded it.. Did you install it?:D

How the hell do I know if I installed it??? You said download it and all would be well with the world(and the WEI).

There is a Mozilla Firefox icon on my start menu now so I guess I installed it. I don't f@@king know.

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Cowboy Dennis said:
How the hell do I know if I installed it??? You said download it and all would be well with the world(and the WEI).

There is a Mozilla Firefox icon on my start menu now so I guess I installed it. I don't f@@king know.

Ok, if you got a icon there, then we'll go ahead and assume it got installed:)

So, you CLICKED on that icon and fired that bad boy up, right? and then you clicked on a existing wee table and it opened up with a blank page again?

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Cowboy Dennis said:

hmmm... the plot thickens. I got to the page that says you have to login. I logged in and then tried again and it worked with IE8.

Never used to work, always got a page with no table. Now it works, but only if you have logged into the site.

So I wonder now, if it's like this. IE 8 works now, but you must login in order for it to work.

Dennis, do you have a login for the pool.bz website? If not, sign up and see if it works for you then.

I guess I fail to understand why he doesn't have a web page that tells people what he's doing from day to day.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
calired. i downloaded and installed firefox and made it my default browser:)
i still get poolbz with a blank page when i try to edit a wei table.:mad: :(
p.s. i use aol

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
dont ask why but count your blessings (thats me talking to myself)
when i tried to edit now pool biz did not have me automaticallt registered. when i logged in again after getting a new password (because i forgot the old one . now when i click on the pencil to edit a table THE TABLE POPS UP:) :) :) :)

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Cowboy Dennis said:
No I do not have a login for pool.bz. I'll sign up(which I hate) and see if it works.
dennis this should work:) i think:) and hope (my fingers are crossed) i know there is no such thing as luck so i hope by registering you have connected all the internet crossovers

Dudley

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
cuetable.bz didn't allow me to register (said I was spamming) so I sent a message to the administrator and never was replied to. I'm over it. Unless it gets easier to use I'm taking a wei table break.

Dudley

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Dudley said:
cuetable.bz didn't allow me to register (said I was spamming) so I sent a message to the administrator and never was replied to. I'm over it. Unless it gets easier to use I'm taking a wei table break.

Dudley

Dudley,

You have to go to Pool.bz(not cuetable.bz) to register and login. I just did it and the WEI table comes up when I try to edit it.

Thanks Larry.

Dennis

Dudley

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
Cowboy Dennis said:
Dudley,

You have to go to Pool.bz(not cuetable.bz) to register and login. I just did it and the WEI table comes up when I try to edit it.

Thanks Larry.

Dennis

Thanks Dennis,

I was naming the site off of my memory. I think I had the correct site when I tried to register although I could be wrong. Maybe I will give it one more try before I give up for good.

Dudley

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Dudley said:
This is the message I get. I used the contact us page link to write a message about this and have received no response.

Dudley

I'm sorry Dudley, don't know why you get that, but your right, the guy just doesn't answer his email or PM's or posts, for that matter.

Can you possibly try a different username and create a new registration, probably have to use a different email then you used on the other one though.

I wish the guy was more responsive, but that's out of my hands, maybe we should go over there and give him a onepocket earful:D

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
lll said:
calired. i downloaded and installed firefox and made it my default browser:)
i still get poolbz with a blank page when i try to edit a wei table.:mad: :(
p.s. i use aol

It should work, as you've seen it works for all the rest of us. Maybe it's AOL...that's very weird

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
it seems you need to #1 download AND install mozilla firefox
#2 register at poolbz
you should be able to edit the weii:)
thanks to greg for all his help:) :)