Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
lll said:
it seems you need to #1 download AND install mozilla firefox
#2 register at poolbz
you should be able to edit the weii:)
thanks to greg for all his help:) :)

Yes, definitely thanks Greg, but now I have another minor problem. I can't seem to log out of 1P.org.. I log out and then go to main forums and I'm still logged in even though it showed me as logged out:confused: . Any ideas?

Dennis

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Cowboy Dennis said:
Yes, definitely thanks Greg, but now I have another minor problem. I can't seem to log out of 1P.org.. I log out and then go to main forums and I'm still logged in even though it showed me as logged out:confused: . Any ideas?

Dennis

Stay logged on ! :p

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Cowboy Dennis said:

Dennis
the pool gods have given you a life sentence with no parole in onepocket.org:eek:

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Cowboy Dennis said:

Dennis

Is this only a problem under Firefox? What happens when you logout is, it gets rid of a little cookie file and once that's gone, you need to log in again. It sounds like when your logging out, that cookie is not being deleted.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
CaliRed said:
Is this only a problem under Firefox? What happens when you logout is, it gets rid of a little cookie file and once that's gone, you need to log in again. It sounds like when your logging out, that cookie is not being deleted.

Yes it does happen with FF
Rod.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
CaliRed said:

Greg,

It happens only with FF. I opened the site with IE and logged in and out with no problems. When logging out with either browser it says"all cookies cleared". I guess not huh?

Dennis

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Cowboy Dennis said:
Greg,

It happens only with FF. I opened the site with IE and logged in and out with no problems. When logging out with either browser it says"all cookies cleared". I guess not huh?

Dennis

It says the same thing when I log out. When I open my groups ( an App I downloaded) the next day, once in a while I have to log on again.

Rod.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Cowboy Dennis said:
Greg,

Dennis

I must confess have only been "pretending" to be computer illiterate. I'm truely sorry I have hacked into the hard drive of pool.bz, and created all these problems for the degenerate WEI nuts..:eek:

I now have flyerfox godzilla loaded into my 8,000 megahertz PC, but I promise not to disrupt the exciting flow of shots Dennis has faced against Quad.
Nor the thrilling shots Cornbread faced against Ervalino, (45 yrs. ago)...which, EVEN the Beard knew [sic] was the wrong choice)..:rolleyes:

...UNLESS of course,..RBL pisses me off again..:eek:

El Ducko <---AKA, Steven Jobs Sr.

Last edited:

Dudley

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
Cowboy Dennis said:
Dudley,

Have you downloaded and installed the Mozilla Firefox browser?

Dennis

No I haven't but I'm feeling kind of stubborn at the moment. Maybe when I soften a little bit I will see if firefox solves the problem.

Dud

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Dudley said:
No I haven't but I'm feeling kind of stubborn at the moment. Maybe when I soften a little bit I will see if firefox solves the problem.

Dud

Dudley,

The WEI doesn't care how stubborn you're feeling:) . It sure can be a pain-in-the-ass can't it? We learn how to WEI and post it and then the rules are changed on us. I think you'll be happy with the Firefox browser, it's no big deal. I still use IE for the other things that I'm used to.

Don't forget, download & install Firefox and then register at Pool.bz. You get the added benefit of seeing the WEI tables in 3D even though I don't know what good that does.

Dennis

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Cowboy Dennis said:
Dudley,

The WEI doesn't care how stubborn you're feeling:) . It sure can be a pain-in-the-ass can't it? We learn how to WEI and post it and then the rules are changed on us. I think you'll be happy with the Firefox browser, it's no big deal. I still use IE for the other things that I'm used to.:rolleyes:

Don't forget, download & install Firefox and then register at Pool.bz. You get the added benefit of seeing the WEI tables in 3D even though I don't know what good that does.

Dennis

Dear Godzilla Flyerfox Browser Breath,

We would not expect you to see the difference between 3D, and NoD...What color is the sky, in your world anyway ? My guess would be a pale shade of grey. (11 months of the year) Fortunately, those of us who live in paradise, have only seen about three clouds, in the last 40 years. (They may actually melt)

Please stop all this technical jargon, and just get back to posting the exciting [sic] and colorful WEI tables, we are so accustomed to..:rolleyes: I, for one, have really missed them... But then, I also miss the "March of Dimes" Pres. Roosevelt promoted, to rid us of Polio...:eek:

Steve Jobs Sr.

Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
SJDinPHX said:
Dear Godzilla Flyerfox Browser Breath,

We would not expect you to see the difference between 3D, and NoD...What color is the sky, in your world anyway ? My guess would be a pale shade of grey. (11 months of the year) Fortunately, those of us who live in paradise, have only seen about three clouds, in the last 40 years. (They may actually melt)

Please stop all this technical jargon, and just get back to posting the exciting [sic] and colorful WEI tables, we are so accustomed to..:rolleyes: I, for one, have really missed them... But then, I also miss the "March of Dimes" Pres. Roosevelt promoted, to rid us of Polio...:eek:

Steve Jobs Sr.

Dear Sandblaster Breath,

What did I tell you yesterday about making me laugh? It hurts:( . As long as you brought it up though, the reason that I see no use for the 3D WEI is because the poster made it in 2D. That's how it will be responded to and interpreted. Not much point looking at it in a way that was not intended. I know this type of thing enthralls you with the technical details and all.

How do you miss the March of Dimes? We do fundraisers at work a few times a year for March of Dimes:confused: . Too bad we couldn't have a March of Ducks. We'd even have special crossing points for you:eek: .

old-ducks1-300x241.jpg

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Now that I've installed Firefox and registered at Pool.bz I can "edit" a WEI table even though I'm using IE to do it. What gives CaliRed? I'm losing what's left of my mind here.

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Cowboy Dennis said:
Now that I've installed Firefox and registered at Pool.bz I can "edit" a WEI table even though I'm using IE to do it. What gives CaliRed? I'm losing what's left of my mind here.

See the 1st 3 sentences of post 6 in this thread. I noticed the same thing.... it's bewildering:confused:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
CaliRed said:
See the 1st 3 sentences of post 6 in this thread. I noticed the same thing.... it's bewildering:confused:

Yeah, it sure is weird. It's nice to know that I can use IE anyway, I'm more used to how it's all set up on my computer. Firefox required an old dog to learn a couple of new tricks and I'm not good at that:) .

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Cowboy Dennis said:
Yeah, it sure is weird. It's nice to know that I can use IE anyway, I'm more used to how it's all set up on my computer. Firefox required an old dog to learn a couple of new tricks and I'm not good at that:) .

Dennis, When you really get to be an old dog the CTRL + and CTRL - is something you'll love on FF.
Rod. <--- has a little trouble reading small print.