From 3C to One Pocket.

gerri3404

Verified Member
Been playing more 3-Cushion than anything else lately. I think I'm clocking something like 15 hours a week with really no practice on a pocket-billiard table.

That said, I'd like to try some one-hole this weekend to see if the 3C has helped my game at all. After all, this is what we hear all the time, right? That, if you gain knowledge in other games (especially 3C), it well strengthen your overall game.

LOL - This is Daniel, BTW - I just realized I was using Gerri's profile.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Been playing more 3-Cushion than anything else lately. I think I'm clocking something like 15 hours a week with really no practice on a pocket-billiard table.

That said, I'd like to try some one-hole this weekend to see if the 3C has helped my game at all. After all, this is what we hear all the time, right? That, if you gain knowledge in other games (especially 3C), it well strengthen your overall game.

Daniel, we want you in the tournament. We will all help out with the stream. Talk to you about it when I see you.

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California

Whew, you had us scared for a minute. We thought Geraldine was getting into the one pocket tournament.

beatle

Verified Member
it will help your game immensly. you will get better position when going around the table. hitting three rail shots will be duck soup and even 5 rails around you will find your speed and accuracy will make them come close.