Frost /schmidt

Cary

Verified Member
From
Bertram, Texas
first of all id like to make the point that there were several CIVIL,INTELLIGENT,EDUCATIONAL comments made after the 24 hout limit
(note no posts from sjd or the hacker.....:eek:....:sorry....:D)
maybe we can bend the rules alittle
just sayin

Uh-h-h, well, no, the Ghost is on CDT and the last (shot related) comment was at 4:35pm CDT.

Note: Dr. Bill got the last word in-----not that there's any significance to that. Just sayin'.:)

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Uh-h-h, well, no, the Ghost is on CDT and the last (shot related) comment was at 4:35pm CDT.

Note: Dr. Bill got the last word in-----not that there's any significance to that. Just sayin'.:)

:p
sometimes its the concept not the details:D
(p.s you are right..:))

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
We have temporarily taken over the computer of the 'capitalist pig-one pocket ghost'

We have temporarily taken over the computer of the 'capitalist pig-one pocket ghost'

YOUR INFIDEL SHOT CHOICE THREAD WAS SPARED THIS TIME BECAUSE THE RANSOM $$$ WAS PAID IN TIME...:cool:

Attachments

• taliban.jpg
    taliban.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

onepockethacker

Verified Member
first of all id like to make the point that there were several CIVIL,INTELLIGENT,EDUCATIONAL comments made after the 24 hout limit
(note no posts from sjd or the hacker.....:eek:....:sorry....:D)
maybe we can bend the rules alittle
just sayin

There was no need for me to post in this one, it was pretty simple and people were not getting led totally down the wrong path like the other thread. As long as basic one pocket concepts are not butchered like in the other thread everything will be fine.:eek: carry on ladies:D

SJDinPHX

Suspended
There was no need for me to post in this one, it was pretty simple and people were not getting led totally down the wrong path like the other thread. As long as basic one pocket concepts are not butchered like in the other thread everything will be fine.:eek: carry on ladies:D

There was no need for me to post in this one, it was pretty simple and people were not being led totally down the wrong path, like the other thread...:rolleyes:..I would have played it exactly like Scott did...And I don't think I be messin' with the combo on the 11 ball, next shot !..Way too many things can go wrong there..:cool:

SuperDuck <--Thinks, as with most WEI tables, the follow-up shot, would be another one he'd have to be at the table to see...Several options there, without shooting a potential 'give-up' shot..:eek: Don't like where all those other balls are going on the combo, or the cue ball, for that matter...Unless you just slow rolled it, and just tried to put the 13 near your hole, and carom off the 5 ball, to the side rail...All cue ball, on that shot, and you still would probably give up a free bank on the duece, if you failed to get the combo close...:eek:

Last edited: