Ghost Shirt Can't Beat Eight & Out

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I had The Baby right where I wanted him, two zip in a race to four. Then he won a couple games before I got on the hill. THEN he put a couple eight & outs on me and even the Lucky Ghost Shirt can't overcome that.

I was wearing the blue shirt and will try him again next week with the red one.

I hope I don't have to buy a new shirt every time I need to book a winner. Did I wear the lucky dust out on the blue shirt by winning the 9 ball tournament?

Maybe the one pocket gods were offended because I wore the shirt playing 9 ball. I dogged it a little too. Can't blame that on the shirt.

How much for a new shirt with more dust and no dog in it Ghost?

Skin

Verified Member
jrhendy said:
I had The Baby right where I wanted him, two zip in a race to four. Then he won a couple games before I got on the hill. THEN he put a couple eight & outs on me and even the Lucky Ghost Shirt can't overcome that.

I hope I don't have to buy a new shirt every time I need to book a winner. Did I wear the lucky dust out on the blue shirt by winning the 9 ball tournament?

Maybe the one pocket gods were offended because I wore the shirt playing 9 ball. I dogged it a little too. Can't blame that on the shirt.

This is all Ghost's fault, Mr. Henderson, I hope you realize. :D

If he would come out with a shirt model that reads, "I'd rather be playing one-pocket" for wearing when playing those other games, then the 1p gods would not get angry. AND, the purity of the game would not be compromised through exposure of the shirt to the lower domains of pooldom, which obviously are beneath it, and which reach up like the condemned in the inferno grasping for any magic dust of hope.

Try the red one next. ;)

Skin

jrhendy said:

Hi John. Who is "The Baby" ??

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
jrhendy said:

John, I believe the part that I bolded, sullying the shirt with 9ball, is probably where you messed up...also if you would have went with that $10-extra, which I offered to send along in the pocket of the shirt - (the packet of jarring powder :eek:)...you could have used that to slow down the Baby's 8 and outs...:D

- Ghost

Last edited:

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Skin said:
This is all Ghost's fault, Mr. Henderson, I hope you realize. :D

If he would come out with a shirt model that reads, "I'd rather be playing one-pocket" for wearing when playing those other games, then the 1p gods would not get angry. AND, the purity of the game would not be compromised through exposure of the shirt to the lower domains of pooldom, which obviously are beneath it, and which reach up like the condemned in the inferno grasping for any magic dust of hope.

Try the red one next. ;)

Skin

The blue shirt lost $300 to the Baby. The red shirt won $700 down in Modesto and the dog stayed home.

Wonder if I can dye the blue shirt.