going to be in la

catkins

Verified Member
From
boulder creek ca
Is there still any pool halls worth going to in la california will be there for my great aunts memorial on 4/26-4/28

El Chapo

Verified Member
It sounds like “good times” may have sorta replaced hard times. You could go to Danny k’s they have tournaments many nights of the week, you can hit balls all night just entering.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I'll be there that weekend myself, but probably no pool. My son lives in LA now and we are going to visit and meet his girlfriend (first time). Plus it is a 30th wedding anniversary for Sue and I so even though my pool has been a very big part of our marriage, not so much this trip...

I have this vague recollection of stopping by Simon Dudley's machine shop, but I have no idea when then would have been, or if it was just my imagination lol. But I think he is in LA.

catkins

Verified Member
From
boulder creek ca
TY lary she did make it to 96 and had a great life but still sad to lose her. She is the last family member of that generation on both sides of my family so kinda sad that way as well.

catkins

Verified Member
From
boulder creek ca
I'll be there that weekend myself, but probably no pool. My son lives in LA now and we are going to visit and meet his girlfriend (first time). Plus it is a 30th wedding anniversary for Sue and I so even though my pool has been a very big part of our marriage, not so much this trip...

I have this vague recollection of stopping by Simon Dudley's machine shop, but I have no idea when then would have been, or if it was just my imagination lol. But I think he is in LA.
Simon is in fremont kinda close to me Actualy

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Is there still any pool halls worth going to in la california will be there for my great aunts memorial on 4/26-4/28
Action every day at Family Billiards in Crenshaw. Its my go to room on LAX trips. Tight GC tables with some drift.

Reactions: lll