GOMEZ VS COMPTON December 10th-11th & 12th

sneakynito

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
Only one Diamond there, and it is very busy around it. I wonder if they will play on one of the Gold Crowns.
Terry said above it's on a Diamond so guess it's the one you're thinking unless they got another. I haven't been there in a few months.

Their other location (Bogies West) recently got a 9ft diamond, too. And it's real secluded in it's own corner.
Don't see as much action there, though.

rich htx

Verified Member
From
Houston TX
They still have just the one,
I feel bad about having to walk through there when Alex is playing, I'll walk all the way around to not go through their playing area sometimes

BRLongArm

Verified Member
Big home field advantage here on worn in cloth with 4 inch pockets. Roberto has a lot of hours on this table.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Terry said above it's on a Diamond so guess it's the one you're thinking unless they got another. I haven't been there in a few months.

Their other location (Bogies West) recently got a 9ft diamond, too. And it's real secluded in it's own corner.
Don't see as much action there, though.
BTW, how is James "The Sniper" Christopher doing? He was the house pro at Bogie's West. I'd heard that he had some health problems.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Well, Gomez is yet another player that needs a shot clock -- he is painful to watch...

What's with these sloooowwww players???

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Does anyone understand why they are waiving the 3 foul rule?

It's -5 to -3 in the 3rd game and several balls have been made. Definately not designed for the fan's enjoyment...snooze

Edit: as I was typing Roberto started a run of 7 so he has 4 to the good.

Last edited: