Gorst vs Chohan....20k in the middle!

Tnusbaum

Verified Member
IMG-3089.PNG

Well, here it is, the match everybody has been waiting for! T-rex versus The Russian Robot in a race to 21 one pocket, over three days...

Who you guys like? I'd think Gorst is the favorite, but I'm open to hearing everybody's opinions.

Trebor

Verified Member
From
Action, USA
Fedor will Rob Tony. Until Tony gets in better physical shape and gains stamina these skinny, straight shootin, superior ball-strikers will beat him in a long race

Tnusbaum

Verified Member
Fedor will Rob Tony. Until Tony gets in better physical shape and gains stamina these skinny, straight shootin, superior ball-strikers will beat him in a long race
Might be closer than you think...Tony has had success against Gorst's style historically in tournaments. If the old Tony shows up and shoots the way he's capable of and what I've seen of him, he might surprise some people trust me. I've watched him play some damn good one hole before...

BRLongArm

Verified Member
I like Gorst. Peerless shotmaker and knows the game now. Tony has medical issues involving tenderness in the inner thigh area. Long matches make it painful, but he won't stop to heal up. If he falls behind, that makes for long days 2 and 3. Format is set up for Gorst.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
I like Gorst. Peerless shotmaker and knows the game now. Tony has medical issues involving tenderness in the inner thigh area. Long matches make it painful, but he won't stop to heal up. If he falls behind, that makes for long days 2 and 3. Format is set up for Gorst.
i would love to see this match up
but how can tony"s backers let him play when he is hurt?