Hall of Fame and Dinner?

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
What is going on with both and what do we all need to do to get the ball rolling?

I know the clock is ticking but it would be a shame to not have either.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
It will be different this year for sure -- without 'The Beard'. There will be no single Master of Ceremonies this year, but instead an all-star cast of guest speakers, with a special focus on remembering 'The Beard'. We will not be inducting any players for One Pocket and Banks this year either, but we will have one or two surprise "Lifetime Pool in Action" honorees which will be very well deserved and I expect to be very well received!

But it is a turning point for the HOF, and I need all the support that you and others can muster if we want to keep the dinner going strong. It is a huge amount of work and financial obligation for me and I relied very heavily on both Grady and Freddy for background information -- especially on the older/deceased players. In that regard, things will never be the same.

Thank you for your concern and your support over the years! Look for something updated on the HOF page this week.

Ktown

Verified Member
When can we make reservations/buy tickets for the dinner this year?

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Maybe you have explained why there are no inductees this year, if you have, I didn't see it. Would you tell it again? I feel that every year one or two old timers should be inducted without voting until that time when all the Greats have been inducted.