Happy Birthday to Fast Lenny

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
CaliRed said:
Happy Birthday Lenny! Must be nice to be young... you got your whole life ahead of you.

Nice to have met you at the Derby last year.. although I would have like to play a few games with you.... Thanks for all you've done for our passion of pool. It's much appreciated. I am fully aware of how long it takes to do the projects you do, so much appreciated !!!

Later, my onepocket brother!

We will get some one pocket in one of these days bud. Nice knowing you and keep up the good work supporting the game. :)

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Tramp Steamer said:
Happy Birthday, Lenny. As a token of our appreciation for the video work you do, me and the boys throwed together a little cash and thought we'd treat you to a night on the town. It just so happens that my neice Moana (that's pronounced Moan...ah) will be in your neck of the woods for the next several days and we thought you two could hook up. She loves pool and bowling, and although a bit shy at first, a half litre of Cuervo Gold will liven her right up. I sent along her picture for your perusal. Enjoy. :)

You guys are cheap SOBs! Not enough beer for that, no offense. :cool:

Tramp Steamer

Verified Member
Well, something happened. I got a call this afternoon and it was Moana (that's prounounced Moan...ah).
I axed her how the date went and she said. "It was okay, but they sure don't call him Fast Lenny for nothing." :D

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Tramp Steamer said:
Well, something happened. I got a call this afternoon and it was Moana (that's prounounced Moan...ah).
I axed her how the date went and she said. "It was okay, but they sure don't call him Fast Lenny for nothing." :D

I plead the 5th. :cool: