Happy Birthday to Gentleman John Henderson

P00lh0li0

Verified Member
May you have continued success matching up for years to come. Thank you.

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday, John. I hope your day is as special as you are !!

Clare

Attachments

• happy-birthday-comment-005.gif
    happy-birthday-comment-005.gif
    39.8 KB · Views: 0

Jimmy B

Verified Member

Have a great day today and every day.....

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Another one??? Didn't you just have one of these? Well, at least the ladies are still going for you at your age...:D BTW, great work on the CSJ.

Doc

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Happy Birthday John, have a great day and practice up for , well for doing what you love doing. Enjoy.

Dr. Bill

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Happy Birthday John,...Buy yourself, and all your friends at Hard Times, a drink..Just tell them it's on SuperDuck..:p

PS..Thanks for the Cue Sports Journals..Keep 'em coming...I'll send you some dough for postage. :)

Last edited:

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
Happy Birthday Johnny boy. I caught up to you for at least a week. Now I got to wait another 11 months to catch up to you again. I hope you had a great day and got all the drifts to your pocket. (of course not the cue ball)

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Birthday

Birthday

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I had great weekend - I played pool, drank a few beers and listened to and told some war stories while sweating some one pocket action after playing all weekend.

Last weekend was Suzanne's BD, so we did whatever she wanted. A movie one night, dinner another night with family and friends. She said ok, what do you want to do for your birthday weekend. I said "play pool". I played in the Hard Times monthly one pocket on Saturday and cashed 5th/6th. Got home for a few hours sleep and came back Sunday for the 9 ball and cashed 5th/6th in that too. Paid $60 in entry fees, played about 18/20 hours, cashed in for around $160 (including a $50 side bet).

After 60 years of playing pool, I still love it as much as ever and am still hoping to catch my stroke.

John

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Happy B'Day

Happy B'Day

John sorry I missed it, been to D.C. and then to a beach in florida... Hope the day of pool and the year brings you happiness and health...

B

P.S. coming to tunica with enough Jack and Coke to ensure I don't have to look for an open bar at 3AM this time...