I Did It...

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Welcome to the site - we're happy to have you. Regardless of your playing level, don't be bashful about speaking up when you have something to say.

If you are paying attention, as you say, make a note that many members here tend to speak when they really have nothing to say. That is not the way to be a good member. Lots of great one-pocket here, in between. We hope you enjoy it. Get comfortable. :)

GoldCrown

Verified Member
Welcome aboard. Great group here. Relax. Settle in and enjoy. 1p.org is fun and informative.

Last edited:

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I did it! I joined onepocket.org! I'll sit back and be quiet, but I'll pay attention!;)

Welcome.

Don't hesitate to speak up. You don't need to answer one of the Mysteries of the Universe to say what you're thinkin.' Most of us will appreciate seeing your opinions even when we disagree with them. :)

If I had to wait until I had something intelligent to say, I'd just pack my bags. :p

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
I have no idea... I'm sure I know some folks on here, but I don't know their screen names.

Just funnin' with ya. Sunny One, do a search for one of her threads, she's from NY and is quite literate. She's a one and done with her threads, meaning she'll post but not often will she respond. One and done is her keyboard motto, so ta speak. She's a good fantasy for this website, and at times she's quite knowledgeable with her pool savvy and commenting on events that she's attended. :cool:

1andDone

Verified Member
From
Ocean Springs, MS
Yeah, I'm having some trouble getting the site to work right on my phone and I can't even login on my laptop and so far, admin has not responded with the reset email....
Anyway, could sunny one be someone from the cast of "The Hustlers?" Maybe Jennifer or Emily? Hmmm...

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Yeah, I'm having some trouble getting the site to work right on my phone and I can't even login on my laptop and so far, admin has not responded with the reset email....
Anyway, could sunny one be someone from the cast of "The Hustlers?" Maybe Jennifer or Emily? Hmmm...

Did you read his response in the Members' Cafe?