J. Brumback vs. J. Parica 2011 D.C.C.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
wincardona said:
, but you didn't listen to your smart side.
You wouldn't of lost any dignity hitting it the right way, you would of gained inner strength.

Billy I.
billy i think you are not only a doctor but a jedi master:D
john let the force be with you:)

John Brumback

Verified Member
Thanks everybody.Yes I shot a very stupid shot.I still can't believe I shot It like that.I don't know what must have been going through my mind at that time. I did get very lucky not to scratch or sellout on that shot. But I have learned a bunch just from this one thread!
Again I appreciate all the advice.For anyone trying to Improve, don't be hardheaded like I'm am at times and listen to these masters of this game and don't ever ever take a stupid flyer for no reason.

I had to read Billy I's post to me about 4 times but I think I got what he was trying to tell me.Thanks Billy I. Even though I never did like strar trek or star wars lol. I'm gonna go stand In the corner for a hour and think about all the bad shots I made In that match.There was a bunch.
I will never shoot a flyer,I will never shoot a flyer.......might go to the chalk board too.Thanks again everyone.John B.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
John Brumback said:
Thanks everybody.Yes I shot a very stupid shot.I still can't believe I shot It like that.I don't know what must have been going through my mind at that time. I did get very lucky not to scratch or sellout on that shot. But I have learned a bunch just from this one thread!
Again I appreciate all the advice.For anyone trying to Improve, don't be hardheaded like I'm am at times and listen to these masters of this game and don't ever ever take a stupid flyer for no reason.

I had to read Billy I's post to me about 4 times but I think I got what he was trying to tell me.Thanks Billy I. Even though I never did like strar trek or star wars lol. I'm gonna go stand In the corner for a hour and think about all the bad shots I made In that match.There was a bunch.
I will never shoot a flyer,I will never shoot a flyer.......might go to the chalk board too.Thanks again everyone.John B.
Correction, never shoot a flyer when I need one and my opponent needs five, or shoot a flyer when I need five and my opponent needs one. D ;)

Billy I.